Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheapest 2011 New Focus Ztec...

cuke

Hi, this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2011-FORD-FOCUS-Petrol-FORD-FOCUS-1-6-Zetec-5dr-/260802136653?pt=Automobiles_UK is the cheapest pre-reg Focus Zetec I've found, so far, with only 250 miles on the clock, and there is more than one. Specs include, metallic paint and appearance pack, (17" alloys and privacy glass).

Chris

Hi, this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2011-FORD-FOCUS-Petrol-FORD-FOCUS-1-6-Zetec-5dr-/260802136653?pt=Automobiles_UK is the cheapest pre-reg Focus Zetec I've found, so far, with only 250 miles on the clock, and there is more than one. Specs include, metallic paint and appearance pack, (17" alloys and privacy glass).

Chris

that was a quick price rise £12990 to £13790 and it has done another 3000 miles in 2 hours wow that is motoring some.........lol

Hi, this http://www.evanshalshaw.com/vehiclesearch/used/ford-used-car-mt11nup.html is the only one I can find now at £13540, still it's a good price.

Chris

If its true about the sales figures for this new Focus then it will not be long before you can get this brand new at this sort of price or very near it.!

Hi, possibly, cheapest I've seen brand new so far is for £15086.00 with the same specs, basic 1.6 125ps engine and metallic paint, from an internet broker. I have only seen one new focus on the road down here on the south coast though.

Chris

Hi, possibly, cheapest I've seen brand new so far is for £1506.00 with the same specs, basic 1.6 125ps engine and metallic paint, from an internet broker. I have only seen one new focus on the road down here on the south coast though.

Chris

Wow...let me know where ill have several for £1506.00....lol.....if we are talking Zetec, D.T.D have it for £14166, you have seen one more than me then, live in the portsmouth area and not seen one on the road yet

I went down to Dorset and back to North Yorkshire the other week and only saw one new focus. Can only recollect seeing one up in my neck of the woods. Does not bode well for a new model release does it ?

Chris, had to laugh at your run in with the speed camera, whilst road testing the 1.6 Ecoboost. You sure it's not fast enough for you without it being "chipped" :D

When do you come up before the beek, or is it all done by post......not having ever picked up a speeding ticket I'm not sure how it works...........Sh@te I hope I haven't tempted fate, does touching MDF count the same as touching proper wood? :rolleyes:

That's what I like about the satnav, it warns me of speed cams, mind you mobile ones are the ones that catch a lot of folk out.

Hi, LOL, well the letter was sent to the dealership and they just put the name and address of who was driving. I wish I could deny it however I signed for the test drive so they have proof, thus I am expecting a letter soon. I wish I knew what happens next, never had one of these before. In my day you took your licence down to the Police Station paid your fine and the kept your licence to send off to the DVLA, its all changed now. If only I was driving fast too, quite slow for me really as the saleman was sitting next to me. Yes it was a mobile one, by the time I saw the camera poking out the back of the van it was too late.

BTW, put a deposit on a Focus Titx today, Candy Red, appearance pack and 18" wheels. I didn't opt for the sat nav as I don't like the look of the ford unit and £550??? I can get a tomtom that has more features for £120, but then I only use sat nav possibly about once a year :lol: I got £9500 for my mondeo, fixed until the new Focus arrives, not bad considering I only paid £18k for it brand new in 2008. Can't wait for sept now :D

Cheers,

Chris

BTW, put a deposit on a Focus Titx today, Candy Red, appearance pack and 18" wheels. I didn't opt for the sat nav as I don't like the look of the ford unit and £550??? I can get a TomTom that has more features for £120, but then I only use sat nav possibly about once a year :lol: I got £9500 for my mondeo, fixed until the new Focus arrives, not bad considering I only paid £18k for it brand new in 2008. Can't wait for sept now :D

Cheers,

Chris

I'm jealous now :(

I don't have the built in satnav either, no I've got a tomtom GO 520 Traffic. Had it about three years now, but running on the latest map release. I must admit I used to scoff at peeps saying they would not want to be without one.........but I'm well and truly converted now :rolleyes: I like the lane guidance on motorways, well at our age we can easily get confused :D I have it remind me if I'm going over the speed limit. And another warning noise it I hit eighty, easy to do on motorways. But I must say doing circa 75 in a 70 zone if I ignore the warning a few times it gives over reminding me, it must be intuitive. Oh and it has the Juke Box music option, I have a 2GB memory card in it with a rake of music on it, which plays through the car sound system.

Hi, all sounds good to me. I actually have a sat nav, one that was purchased for a b'day present so not my choice. It's a Navman S80 and it isn't very good at all, map updates are non-existant and you can't customise the sounds, I want Joanna Lumley :) however it gets me there. I'll look at the TomToms later on, I'm also interested in this http://www.fordonlineparts.co.uk/product/Garmin_MirrorNavi_Mirror_Mounted_Sat_Nav_System_SB_GA02_10-05_F1700935-1 It's in the Focus price list so it can be had but it is, as always, expensive. Of course I never break the speedlimit on a motorway. :rolleyes: I'll post up some piccy's once I get the car in sept, just to make you even more jealous ;)

Cheers,

Chris

That's a tidy bit of kit, go on treat yourself.........your a long time dead :rolleyes:

So what's the Titx costing in the end, through tinterweb..........

Hi, getting through a dealership in the end as I was fed up with being messed about on the 'tinterweb. Thus I'm paying a little more, but then I'll be a first time owner, not second, and the car will not be thrashed, I mean driven, to me. The deal is that I pay the dealership £18k plus £229 interest, minus the £9.5 P/X allowence, then in two years time I pay them £2.5k with nothing in between. Thus my plan will be to take the car back then and exchange it for what would be a facelifted version...

Chris

Yes Chris, 1st reg owner and not thrashed up the motorway on a new engine, is better

So looking at the £1,420 in options you have added, your looking at a discount around £1,700 ..I'm I right?

Tony

Hi, let me see, Ford list price with options is £22920.00, in the Ford configurator, my car with options is £18000 + £229 + £2500 = £20729. I think that makes a difference of £2191 doesn't it, I'm not good at maths really. But what clinched it for me was the deferred payment of £2500 for two years, plus the good offer for my car that couldn't be matched anywhere, as it is fixed until the new focus arrives.

Chris

I don't doubt your right mate,

I just had a quick shufftie at the Mk3 price list brochure I downloaded when they went on sale. I just used the "on the road price" in the brochure, added the metallic paint, appearance pack, alloys and subtracted the road tax.

Never give the configuration thingmebobby thought.

And in any case, its the cash exchanged to do the deal that matters. And to that end you got a very good deal on the Mondie

Edit: been on the configerater, and I see the candy is £745 on there. In the brochure it just says metallic paint £495. And I knocked off £165 road tax, but now I look at it, it is only £115 and as you don't say different, they must be throwing that in for you as part of the deal. There you go cut the difference down between our two figures to £126 .......I'm I forgiven :)

Hi, you were forgiven anyway :D I have to be patient even if the car arrives just before sept it would be better to have the '61' plate than the '11'.

Chris