Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

fiestaowner9910099

Noise When I Apply Left Hand Steer

3 posts in this topic

When I am driving along in my 'P' registration Fiesta LX Diesel, if I turn the steering to the left even slightly I hear a noise almost like a low drumming ... I cannot say whether this happens if the car is stationary as I do not think it does. I have checked everything at the front and all seems tight and there is nothing obvious like something hanging off ... The noise does not seem like a bearing nois, but as you may gather I am no expert . . . Any clues ?

I HAD THIS BUT WHEN I TURNED MY WHEEL TO THE LEFT ON MY FORD FIESTA 51 PLATE AND I FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS A TRACK ROD NOT SAYIN THATS THIS THATS AT FAULT WITH UR CAR BUT WORTH A TRY MATE

I HAD THIS BUT WHEN I TURNED MY WHEEL TO THE LEFT ON MY FORD FIESTA 51 PLATE AND I FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS A TRACK ROD NOT SAYIN THATS THIS THATS AT FAULT WITH UR CAR BUT WORTH A TRY MATE

could be a driveshaft as well