• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Blaupunkt

Blaupunkt

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: noneyet
Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:29 PM

Hi there im hoping some of you on this forum will be able to shed some light buying a focus for us.

We have been and looked at a couple and decided that the Ztec trim or higher is the one to go for, i have test drove a 1.6Ztec '100' but seemed alittle under powered, but we have seen a 1.8TDCI Titanium on an 06 plate but it has 85,565 miles on the clock if i remember correctly but it was definitely over 85k, i am wondering what diesel engines are like in the focus and if this would be a worth while buy, it was up for sale at evans halshaw for 6194 and the salesman says that they will not do any deals as they are already the lowest price around.

any help or info would be great.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Mel Farquar

Mel Farquar

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus
Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:44 PM

Hi there,
I know of this great website http://www.mycarquotes.co.uk that finds the best dealerships in the country for a new ford focus car. Try browsing through this website, I'm sure you'll find a good deal there.
Hope this was of help.

Hi there im hoping some of you on this forum will be able to shed some light buying a focus for us.

We have been and looked at a couple and decided that the Ztec trim or higher is the one to go for, i have test drove a 1.6Ztec '100' but seemed alittle under powered, but we have seen a 1.8TDCI Titanium on an 06 plate but it has 85,565 miles on the clock if i remember correctly but it was definitely over 85k, i am wondering what diesel engines are like in the focus and if this would be a worth while buy, it was up for sale at evans halshaw for 6194 and the salesman says that they will not do any deals as they are already the lowest price around.

any help or info would be great.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users