Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hedgepig

Another Ford Fanatic

2 posts in this topic

Good evening everyone!

I have just done a double whammy for Ford---my lovely wife currently drives a Ka but I've done a deal with my local garage and bought her a wicked Xmas present----a stunning black Sportka with red / black interior and privacy glass etc.

I admit there is an ulterior motive for buying this---I want to play with it too but she's already told me to keep my paws off!!

That's gratitude for you..........

But, while I was waiting to sort the paperwork out, I glanced round the showroom and suddenly our eyes met and I saw her.........

She was sexy stunning and beautiful and I fell in love at first sight!!!!

She was the new Fiesta and today I have ordered my own beautiful babe aka 1.6 titanium complete with x pack; full body kit; bluetooth; upgraded alloys; leather; parking sensors; resplendent in hot hot magenta!!!!!

Delivery date has not been confirmed but as soon as she arrives I will post some photos for you guys if you want of course!! B)

Hi and welcome, yea get the pics up when you get it