1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schuey

Which Aftermarket Panel Air Filter?

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

Can anyone personally recommend a performance panel air filter for the 2.0 16v Zetec Focus on a W plate. Instead of replacing at the usual service I would like to wash through and re oil if necessary depending on the filter manufacturer.

I know that I will get very little in gains, but if running the car for many years and paying circa £8 for a filter then it will work out cheaper, based on £35 for an aftermarket filter. If I were to go down the road of induction, I then have to get cold air feed, possibly less miles per gallon.

Thanks

Dom

Installed a K&N panel filter on mine a year or two ago. Bought it for around £20 and comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Installed a K&N panel filter on mine a year or two ago. Bought it for around £20 and comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Did it make much difference to your performance, economy etc, thanks for your reply also.

Did it make much difference to your performance, economy etc, thanks for your reply also.

k and n also on mine wont make much of a noticeable performance boost does make the throttle more responsive and will save you a few mpg