Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 7 Rear Speakers

paul_fleetwood23

hi all i fitted some after market Speakers to the rear of my fiancees mk7 3 door fiesta and theve been working fine however all of a sudden there was no sound at all so took to ford as under warrenty they fitted a new head unit which didnt cure it so they blamed on the rear Speakers saying that the headunit is not programed for rear speaker option and i would have to purchase a kit for it and have it coded i basically just connected them to the origional loom and all was good. they said they cut the wiring to the rear Speakers and it started working has anyone else come across this or am i been fobbed off as im a technician at seat and never had this issue on any other cars not even mercedes and high class cars any help would be great thanks.

A bit off-topic: Was the operation complicated (to replace the back speakers)? How long it took and what size you used?

the rear panels were a pain to remove had to take the rear seats out to completly remove the panel not sure on the size they didnt fit fully tho mate

the rear panels were a pain to remove had to take the rear seats out to completly remove the panel not sure on the size they didnt fit fully tho mate

Probably the Speakers are 13.

Cheers!

hi

is the wiring already in the reat of the car even if there isn't Speakers fitted form factory?

^^^^^

Wiring should already there, plug is covered in foam and is taped onto the B - pillar just above were the seatbelt bolt's onto.

yes wiring already there as mentioned above :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club