Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cd 6000 Error Code E 12

fiesta_lad

Hi all i've got a cd 6000 in 51 plate fiesta what it is when i put a disc in the player it spits it back out and a error code comes up saying error code E 12 is there anyway i could fix this or will i have to buy a new one cheers alan.

does the disc spin up when loaded or ejects in the same position as it went in? two options can usually cure the fault, first try disconnecting the power and wait ten mins before connecting back up (you will need your code for this)if still no joy with the cd try removing the unit and take off the top cover and gently turn the drive wheel(beware not to damage laser)and then reconnect and try,both these methods have been known to cure the fault

does the disc spin up when loaded or ejects in the same position as it went in? two options can usually cure the fault, first try disconnecting the power and wait ten mins before connecting back up (you will need your code for this)if still no joy with the cd try removing the unit and take off the top cover and gently turn the drive wheel(beware not to damage laser)and then reconnect and try,both these methods have been known to cure the fault

The disc spins and then comes back out the same way you put it in. i will give those to things a try and see how its goes cheers.

• 8 years later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club