Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greetings From Cambridgeshire

cherieb

Right, so where do I start?

I'm Cherie, and the word Ford runs through me like the words in a stick of rock! Apart from my very first car (D reg Austin Metro), all my cars have been Fords, and I'm about to pick up my 9th one on Saturday!

I've been a Puma owner for the last 4 years, and for the last 3 I've had a Millennium edition Puma - the bright yellow one with Recaro interior. Unfortunately the engine was using and losing oil at a stupid rate, so for peace of mind, I'm trading her in for a 2005 MK6 Fiesta Zetec S TDCi with 35k on it. The only downside is the lack of extras and the aftermarket alloys it currently has. I'm on the hunt for a set of standard alloys, but that's a post for a different section of the forum. B)

welcome to the site :) im on my 3rd ford now, started with a 2000 model 1.6 puma, fantastic we car.

im sure there will be some people on here that may swap you your aftermarket wheels for some originals when you get some pics up.

hope you enjoy the fiesta as much as your other fords

Right, so where do I start?

I'm Cherie, and the word Ford runs through me like the words in a stick of rock! Apart from my very first car (D reg Austin Metro), all my cars have been Fords, and I'm about to pick up my 9th one on Saturday!

I've been a Puma owner for the last 4 years, and for the last 3 I've had a Millennium edition Puma - the bright yellow one with Recaro interior. Unfortunately the engine was using and losing oil at a stupid rate, so for peace of mind, I'm trading her in for a 2005 MK6 Fiesta Zetec S TDCi with 35k on it. The only downside is the lack of extras and the aftermarket alloys it currently has. I'm on the hunt for a set of standard alloys, but that's a post for a different section of the forum. B)

Hi welcome :)

welcome to the site :) im on my 3rd ford now, started with a 2000 model 1.6 puma, fantastic we car.

im sure there will be some people on here that may swap you your aftermarket wheels for some originals when you get some pics up.

hope you enjoy the fiesta as much as your other fords

Hopefully, if nothing else, I'll be sticking flyers on every Zetec S at Ford Fair! :lol:

I'll enjoy not having the current of the oil consumption, if nothing else!

Hi welcome :)

Thanks! :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club