Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Summer Meet Anyone?

Flic

So there has been some interest in a summer meet from a few (three..) of us on here so I thought I'd put the idea out there to gauge some numbers and locations. Get thinking people, if you don't contribute then I want no moaning about the eventual location!

We've had a few successful meets in Milton Keynes with a good mix of people from around the area so I'm happy to go with there again if no one else has a better idea?

Discuss.

MK sounds good :) Just down the road ;) When are you thinking of having this meet?

I'm open to suggestions! When's good for people? End of July?

Whenever :)

Yeah the Windmill in Milton Keynes was good last time - pretty central too :)

Yeah the Windmill in Milton Keynes was good last time - pretty central too :)

In fairness you couldnt get much more central B)

It seems everybody liked the Location of the Milton Keynes meet! I'm up for a meet (date depending)

Same, the windmill works well for me, i'll throw in a suggestion of the 31st july?

Sounds good to me... Any objections?

I'll start a proper meet thread with all the details if that seems the best option

Definitely up for a meet. MK is good for me, but 31st July isn't sadly :( Start of August is better for me

I also can't do July 31st - it's my stag weekend...

Poor excuse Dan!! :huh: ;)

Ok, so first Sunday of August then? I make that the 7th by my calculations. All those in favour say hell yeeeaahh

Milton keynes isn't exactly central unless you chop off anything north of manchester haha.

Yes, this is true, however it's the most central to the members who in the past have successfully attended meets! If you want to get involved in a meet closer to you, or even organise one then head to the 'Club Meets' section of the forum to get involved.

I know meets aren't the strongest aspect of this forum, so it'd be nice for people to be more proactive in their organising, I'm sure your rep would be delighted to hear from you :)

So it's looking like the first Sunday or August is a winner! I'll get a post up in the next couple of days with the details dudes!

Be nice to finally put a face to the name, Alex :D Just a shame we have to endure Michael for the privilege.. . ;)

As always, gifts will be gratefully received :lol: I recall I did quite well at the last meet. Cheese, wine and Dodo products :ph34r:

Edit - I hasten to add it was my near birthday, I don't demand gifts as an admission fee to meets... yet.

Don't forget 7th August is Ford Fair. Just a thought. B)

Ooh, I was unaware of this! Good idea :)

On checking the website we have missed the chance to get club entry, cheaper tickets and a stand. However, tickets are only £16 on the site (£20 on the day) and we could meet somewhere beforehand and convoy there? Could be a fun day, thoughts?

Shame its not closer to the beginning of the month as i would actually be down that way then :(

I'm already going to be at Ford Fair - was going to be on the Project Puma stand, but I'm part-exing my Puma in two days ( :lol: :D :lol: :D ) for a 2005 Zetec S TDCi - so I'm not going to be on the stand, but parking in the public car park and hitching a ride in the gates with a mate as they don't open to the public until about 9am.

It usually is a good day (although it can be a very loooong one if you're on a stand), with plenty to see and plenty of trade stands and auto jumble.

I just mentioned it so that it didn't clash with anything, but if you do go, I'll be hanging around the pumas still.