Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dan_addison

Modifying fiestas

6 posts in this topic

Just got a silver t reg fiesta. And was wondering what to do with her. Problem is im not very clued in with fords mor into v-dubs and id like some suggestions on what parts to buy etc without it looking like a complete chav bus

ive got an s reg mk4.

all i've done to it is buy some zetec s alloys from ebay and the little boot spoiler. changed the bumpers to colour coded ones and upgraded the speakers.

although i'm not trying to do mine up, just trying to get as much money for it when i sell it!

what ever you do, don't spend all your money at halfords with clip on plastic to make a good looking car look stupid!

tom.

going through the process of colour coding my bumpers,mirrors and rad grill by spraying them,easy to do and enjoyable :)

some nice alloys would be nice too :)

i want to add an induction kit to my 1.25 fiesta.

it has a air flow sensor, do i need to do anything before putting the air filter on or can i just put it straight on

hey m8 i got a mk5 red fepa i installed new speakers and sub all vibe. new h/u. zetec s back bumper, custom professionally installed exhaust and 15'' 195 alloys m8. it has loads of grip and sounds great on both fronts lol. gud little cars m8. start at wheels m8 defo 15s.