AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

fiesta_lad

Strange Noise From Front Drivers Wheel

4 posts in this topic

Hi all i've got a fiesta mk5 1.3i endure e engine petrol 51 plate. What it is i've just replaced my lower ball joint and wishbone today all seems fine but now i seem to have a like squeaky high pitch noise comeing from the drivers front wheel the steering feels fine when i go over bumps seems fine but it's werid because after i done it i drove about 8-10 miles and no sound and then park up for about 10min went out again and this noise has started anyone know what it can be cheers alan.

Hi all i've got a fiesta mk5 1.3i endure e engine petrol 51 plate. What it is i've just replaced my lower ball joint and wishbone today all seems fine but now i seem to have a like squeaky high pitch noise comeing from the drivers front wheel the steering feels fine when i go over bumps seems fine but it's werid because after i done it i drove about 8-10 miles and no sound and then park up for about 10min went out again and this noise has started anyone know what it can be cheers alan.

What make of arms did you fit? in my experience 'some' bushes can be of quite poor quality and dont last no length of time and can cause squeaking. There is a good chance that the bushes are dry where they twist within the arms, causing the squeak

What make of arms did you fit? in my experience 'some' bushes can be of quite poor quality and dont last no length of time and can cause squeaking. There is a good chance that the bushes are dry where they twist within the arms, causing the squeak

Firstline the make was do u think abit of wd40 would sort it.

Firstline the make was do u think abit of wd40 would sort it.

silicone spray would be the best thing to use as its rubber.