Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Titanium X

stevej

hi everyone, im new to fordownersclub, dont know if im on correct forum to be asking this question. i have new focus ecoboost titanium x on factory order,1 question i failed to ask when ordering with my dealer was- is the sony sound system a single or a multi disc (6) cd. bet you guys on here know, i dont. should get car between sep 1- 15th. panther black, 18 inch alloys, elec s/roof, driver !Removed! pack. dident go for adap cc, car got standard cc, dident go for app pack, keyless entry is good, that would have been ok, dont like privacy glass, dident go for sat nav, you loose sony sound system for ford dab system, the ford dab dosent match up in the cabin the same for me, plus i think the sony system is a better system anyway. thanks a lot. look forward to getting round this what seems like a great ford website. steve.

Hi mate and welcome to the forum. Firstly I am so bitterly jealous, envious, whatever you want to call it.Thats the Focus i looked at a lot recently on the net. Mixed reviews on the design, but overall a great car. You want to check them out on Youtube. Also, since you are spending the wad on this car, get the dealers to give you every incy wincy detail that you need concerning it. I would want to know everything from them seen as its my hard earned.

Thats a long wait till you get the car. Those nails are going to take some hammer. Get yourself over to the Focus threads.

• 3 weeks later...

If it helps, I have just had a new Mondeo Titanium Plus 1.8TDCi, and the Sony system is single disc. I'm not too bothered though, because there is a USB connection in the glovebox and if you have bluetooth on your phone, it will also play through the Sony.

As my son said - 'Who uses CDs these days......?' Kids!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club