Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got my new Fiesta!

Mark M.K

They simply stick on to the car. Pull off the strips on the back and place onto the car. Theres 2 lines on the plastic trim for you to messusre up to so you get them in the same place both sides :)

Cheers. Will get some ordered.

• 3 weeks later...

The fan coming on not long after starting the car I have since found is not the main fan, but the fan for the Air con. So if you have the aircon, or the digital climate control come on automatically when you start the car, its that fan thats kicking in! LOL. I asked in the dealership the other day when I was in, and the service manager said thats what it is....

• 4 weeks later...
Where did you get the spoiler + fitted mate?

Thought it was only an option on the titanium models.

+1 on that and how much was it. Also where did u get the pedals?

Im getting mine in black hopefully next wednesday, but just depends on weather :)

It looks like we have the same spec, other than i got black windows! Amazing looking car :) Congrats

I went to a ford dealer and got the zetec S spoiler on its own (box is MASSIVE!) for around £160. Then went to the dealers bodyshop (for best colour match and keep my paintwork warrany) and they fitted it for me at £150. So will be about £300 fitted.

As for the pedals - same dealer. £40 and i fitted them myslef

I went to a ford dealer and got the zetec S spoiler on its own (box is MASSIVE!) for around £160. Then went to the dealers bodyshop (for best colour match and keep my paintwork warrany) and they fitted it for me at £150. So will be about £300 fitted.

As for the pedals - same dealer. £40 and i fitted them myslef

How much was it as an option during build. I only paid £450 for the full dress up kit which includes the spoiler.

Dont think you can just go for the spoiler, its all or nothing i think!

Agh, you're probably right, I think it was the side skirts only that was offered as an option.

The Zetec offdicaly cannot get the full dress up kit because it would be just a zetec S then without the engine. Only the Titanium can get it but then the car is almost £2000 extra......so really your not saving much because its hidden in the price of the car.

The Zetec offdicaly cannot get the full dress up kit because it would be just a zetec S then without the engine. Only the Titanium can get it but then the car is almost £2000 extra......so really your not saving much because its hidden in the price of the car.

Depends how much you pay for it. ;)

I paid £11,055 (including everything) for a Titanium with Tech Pack, Metallic and Dress Up Kit. The base price of a Zetec without options is £11,995.

That seems way too cheap....nobody and i mean nobody can get it that cheap. Not even the motoring press.

I got 2k off mine and that made it 10k with metallic paint and bluetooth/usb but to get the best part of 3k off? sounds a bit dodgy :P

That seems way too cheap....nobody and i mean nobody can get it that cheap. Not even the motoring press.

I got 2k off mine and that made it 10k with metallic paint and bluetooth/usb but to get the best part of 3k off? sounds a bit dodgy :P

Don't know who's told you that, maybe you should have done your research like I did. :lol:

But, you are quite right, i didn't get it for that price, it was £4 cheaper than I stated, slight oversight on my behalf, I do apologise.

Anybody who went through Deal Drivers could get exactly the same deal as I. It's not a con, I have the receipt to prove it. The car is coming from a Ford main dealer, UK and I will be the first name on the log book and the date at the moment for delivery to the main dealer from factory is 7th March. It always pays to shop around. Just to add, I did order before the prices went up, luckily.

Click on here and price a 1.4 Titanium, 3 door but take around £700 off as the prices went up on the 2nd Feb, I ordered in Jan.

Click on here for the options prices, I opted for Tech Pack, Morello metallic and Full Dress Up Kit.

Do the figures and it will come out to around £700 more ( accounts for the 2nd Feb price increase) than the £11,051 I paid. :P

• 4 years later...

As I was told to expect, my 1600 TDCi Fiesta Titanium took more than 15,000 miles from new to start to return a decent diesel fuel consumption - after 12,000 miles, i could feel the engine start to loosen up and display its phenomenal torque between 1800 and 3000 RPM. One has to be patient with a new diesel engine.

Now just turned 40,000 miles young, I can get better than 65 MPG on easy driving in the summer, although not so good in the winter (more like 55-58 MPG). It seems that diesel engines in small cars are very sensitive to air temperature, and length of time taken to warm up - they only show the reward of good balance of diesel power in a light frame once the engine's warm; until then, they guzzle!

Also, it's very true what they say about MPG being very dependent on road speed - I can maintain 65 MPG at up to 60 MPH cruising speed, but any faster than that, and the MPG drops off dramatically.

If you want to benefit from the economy of these cars, you need a light right foot, and keep the speed sensible. Mr. Clarkson wouldn't like one, I'm sure!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club