Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve

NEW MONDEO SPECIAL EDITION HAS THE X FACTOR

7 posts in this topic

NEW MONDEO SPECIAL EDITION HAS THE X FACTOR

BRENTWOOD, October 12, 2004 – Still a firm favourite after ten years, the Ford Mondeo now adds a touch of the X factor to its line up with the new limited edition Titanium X.

With stunning exterior looks and modern luxury features, this special edition is set to turn the heads of customers seeking contemporary sports styling. Packed with extra features that enhance the driving experience, the interior includes new brushed chrome ornamentation, gear knob and unique grey Alcantara and leather seats.

Titanium X key features:

* Bodystyling kit

* Sports suspension

* Standard 17" or optional 18" 7-spoke alloys

* Alcantara and leather seats

* Sony 6-disc CD player

* Privacy glass

* Thatcham Category 1 alarm

* Power foldable mirrors with puddle lights

* Headlamp jet wash

* Rain-sensing windscreen wipers

* Electronic temperature control air-con

Titanium X is available for a limited time in 4-door, 5-door or estate, with a choice of the all-new 155PS 2.2-litre TDCi, Ford's most powerful diesel engine to date or the new 200PS 3.0-litre V6.

hey,

here's my titanium x i just bought less than 2 weeks ago...

mymondyonskyfordwebsite.jpg

mymondyonskyfordwebsite2.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

Warren.

nice motor! also love the screen in the rear headrest!

Hi mate,

I dont now if there is a newbie bit to say hello but couldnt find a forum anyway not to sure how to work this site yet.

Your car is nice, i have the zetec s TDCI, just wondering if you can just buy the headrests with the screens in them or do you have to buy the whole chair? and are they pricey?

Hi Guys just joined the Forum and read with interest about your new Mondeo. I also have the Titanium X but it has what i beleive is a serious problem.

Could you please read the posting I put on "Will not slow down". You will see that Ford say this is a build design. do any of you have the same problem. Comments would be appreciated.

Thanks Geo

Hi Guys just joined the Forum and read with interest about your new Mondeo. I also have the Titanium X but it has what i beleive is a serious problem.

Could you please read the posting I put on "Will not slow down". You will see that Ford say this is a build design. do any of you have the same problem. Comments would be appreciated.

Thanks Geo

Great cars until you come against the dealers. Me I would not put a foot inside the premises of one ever again.