2 replies to this topic

#1 Dopson

Dopson

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus C-MAX 2.0 TDCi GHIA
Posted 13 December 2008 - 07:27 PM

Hello all,
I'm newie here as well as let say fresh owner of the Ford Focus C-max 2.0 TDCi 11/2004. I bought it half year ago on May 2008. Everything was running fine, but when the first freezing came ... the engine couldn't get start ... it was looking like starting engine without diesel fuel ... I've changed oil, oil filter, fuel filter ... I even went to get my car check by diagnostics, which shown NOTHING .... please help me out, I'm lost ... and I'm afraid that when next freezing come I wil not be able to start the engine ... what's wrong???

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 mintalkin

mintalkin

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,467 posts
  • Name: mintalkin
  • Ford Model: mondeo tdci 130
  • Year: 2006

Posted 14 December 2008 - 05:36 PM

sounds like you could have a problem with the glow plugs or the power supply to them.

#3 Dopson

Dopson

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus C-MAX 2.0 TDCi GHIA
Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:55 AM

sounds like you could have a problem with the glow plugs or the power supply to them.

It shouldn't be problem with the glows ... in that case I would start the engline after all ... but I couldn't
the power supply shut be ok either, I tried another battery ... which did not help :unsure:

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users