Tato

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • Name: Tato
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium 1.6 Duratec Ti-VCT
  • Year: 2011

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:14 PM

I have a 3 door Mk7 i reckon it took me about 20 hours to fit it all, not sure what you mean by configuration, to me its sounds much crisper, very much louder and much bassier, just going around trying to find rattles now :/

Configuration meaning what speakers and amp you've got. Did you have any experience with changing speakers or was it your first time? The reason why I ask is to understand the 20 hours :)

The ICE shop told me that it will take around 2 hours to replace all this, so...just curious...

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Tclark

Tclark

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Name: Tom
  • Ford Model: Mk7 Fiesta

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:56 PM

i have vibe black air 6" in the front running of a stereo 4 vibe amp and vibe black air 6" and 6x9s in the rear wall running of my favourite jbl amp (personally i thin kthe amp has brilliant quality), took me so long as i had no guide and was triple checking every thing to make sure there was no mistakes, and of course there was a problem at the end( amp would not turn on) but turned out to be the delta box. all just took time, have plenty of experience fitting ICE in all types of cars :)

#18 Tato

Tato

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:32 PM

i have vibe black air 6" in the front running of a stereo 4 vibe amp and vibe black air 6" and 6x9s in the rear wall running of my favourite jbl amp (personally i thin kthe amp has brilliant quality), took me so long as i had no guide and was triple checking every thing to make sure there was no mistakes, and of course there was a problem at the end( amp would not turn on) but turned out to be the delta box. all just took time, have plenty of experience fitting ICE in all types of cars :)

Thanks mate! Probably if you would know the car beforehand and have no issues, the work could be done in 3-5 hours...

What JBL amp?

#19 Tclark

Tclark

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Name: Tom
  • Ford Model: Mk7 Fiesta

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:10 PM

Thanks mate! Probably if you would know the car beforehand and have no issues, the work could be done in 3-5 hours...

What JBL amp?

ITs a JBL GTO 80.4 amp 80 rms per channel but the quality is brilliant, sorry about the late reply

#20 Tato

Tato

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:12 PM

ITs a JBL GTO 80.4 amp 80 rms per channel but the quality is brilliant, sorry about the late reply

Thanks mate! No worries...

#21 TRouble25

TRouble25

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Name: tom
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec 1.25 Colorado Red
  • Year: 2010

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:38 PM

sorry to re up this thread but wondered if anyone could tell me where and how much the speaker adapters are (links would be appreciated ;) ). i dont seem to be able to find the right ones on ebay, how much to ford charge? i only need 2 and want get my build started next week.

quick update on my final build:

MTX RE Q3
Infinity reference 6530cs
Infinity Basslink (got a good deal on it new...60)
Pioneer GM 3400T (again good deal new...70)

should only take a couple of hours to install (fingers crossed). would anyone be interested in a guide if i was willing to put one together while doing the install???

#22 Tato

Tato

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:12 AM

sorry to re up this thread but wondered if anyone could tell me where and how much the speaker adapters are (links would be appreciated ;) ). i dont seem to be able to find the right ones on ebay, how much to ford charge? i only need 2 and want get my build started next week.

quick update on my final build:

MTX RE Q3
Infinity reference 6530cs
Infinity Basslink (got a good deal on it new...60)
Pioneer GM 3400T (again good deal new...70)

should only take a couple of hours to install (fingers crossed). would anyone be interested in a guide if i was willing to put one together while doing the install???

The adapters that I've found cost 23 euros/2 pieces.

Here is how they look:
http://www.be-loud.r...ransit_M428375/

Hope this helps a bit...

Cheers!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users