Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nono0411

Help Needed

2 posts in this topic

Hi there! I need help peeps pretty please??? Around 10 years ago I did something very very bad :( I persuaded my Hubbie to part with his beloved Sierra 2L DOHC. I regret this enormously as he still throws it in my face lol! His 40th is coming up and I would love to make amends for the horrid deed by buying the car back (in theory) I do remember the reg and I have checked on DVLA Enquiry and the plate is still on their database unlicensed but thats all though. Can anyone advise me on how I can trace the current owner and hopefully put right to my wrong lol! Thanks for your time xx

I think that should anybody be able to trace the current owner, they are likely to be in breach of data protection laws. Your best bet is to put the info on here, and see if anybody recognizes it.

Although it was a good car in its day, are you sure your hubby would still want one now. Modern cars are so much nicer to drive now. Only a few years back I had taken my car back to a trader under warrenty, and he loaned me one. It seemed awful to drive after a more modern car, and I used to own one.