• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 northy22

northy22

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta mk6

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:26 PM

Hey ive got a mk6 fiesta 1.4 petrol 3 door! And my girlfriend was driving it and the clutch arm slipped off an she had no clutch! Ive looked on other sites but i was wondering if theres ment to be a clip or should i just leave it? Any ideas!:)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 jeebowhite

jeebowhite

Resident Loon

• Super Mod
  • 21,212 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:25 AM

Hey ive got a mk6 fiesta 1.4 petrol 3 door! And my girlfriend was driving it and the clutch arm slipped off an she had no clutch! Ive looked on other sites but i was wondering if theres ment to be a clip or should i just leave it? Any ideas!:)

Sorry im not entirely sure what the clutch arm is? your not referring to the pedal are you, i know some may call it the arm...

#3 northy22

northy22

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta mk6

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:57 PM

As u follow the clutch pedal up the is a plastic arm very small, moves wen the clutch is dwn! There is a black pole which the arm is attatched to it as the clutch goes dwn the arm moves acrosa this pole!

#4 jeebowhite

jeebowhite

Resident Loon

• Super Mod
  • 21,212 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:28 AM

As u follow the clutch pedal up the is a plastic arm very small, moves wen the clutch is dwn! There is a black pole which the arm is attatched to it as the clutch goes dwn the arm moves acrosa this pole!

Aaaah ok, in all honesty I have no idea, but all I can think is that there must be some clip of some form, it could be a sort of "lug" but I really dont know :( sorry I know its not much use to you, I was thinking of something else!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users