Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ipod connection

beano1

I have a 56 plate focus estate and want to plug my ipod into the stereo,the stereo is the 6000(button in centre and AUX button)

I have what looks like a connection point at the back of the glove box but its got nothing in the centre,anyone know what i should do to connect it??cheers phil

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have the same problem. Mine is a 2008 57 plate Zetec with the same stereo. I took to the garage for it's first 12k service and they said it should have a cable connected that terminates at the front of the glove box (on the top left front I have a small circular plastic mould where the input connector sits for a cable to be attached.

I am getting the cable/kit fitted on my next service of 25k in a couple of months. Only around £15 Quid. Although, I am thinking of upgrading the stereo to the Sony bluetooth model....

Cheers.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club