#1 amelia

amelia

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: jim
  • Ford Model: S max 2 ltr diesel
  • Year: 2011

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

Hello Folks Can anyone help me out there????? I have been trying to get sunshades for my Smax 2011 new model but that company called van something only has the older model ones we need them for the kids!! anyone help as i want the full ones not the little oval type cheers and thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 btmaldon

btmaldon

Ford Enthusiast

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,541 posts
  • Name: Bruce
  • Ford Model: BMW 320i Coupe M Sport
  • Year: 2008

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:40 PM

Ive got the UV Car shades from Van Style. The only other manufacturer of the same type of thing is ClimAir. However, having just had a look at there website, it doesn't look like they have them for the latest model either.

#3 137699

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Ford Model: 2006 S-max Titanium X Sport 2.5T

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:57 AM

AFAIK the latest model has the same shape windows as the older one, so they should fit.
TBH not many people go for them on the later cars as the privacy glass is so dark in the first place that it usurps the need for the blinds.

#4 btmaldon

btmaldon

Ford Enthusiast

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,541 posts
  • Name: Bruce
  • Ford Model: BMW 320i Coupe M Sport
  • Year: 2008

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:50 AM

AFAIK the latest model has the same shape windows as the older one, so they should fit.
TBH not many people go for them on the later cars as the privacy glass is so dark in the first place that it usurps the need for the blinds.

The only reason I went for blinds is because the insurance company wanted another 70 per year plus an increase in Excess of 100 for having tinted windows. They treat them as a modification these days and if you dont tell them youve done it, your not insured either. Totally rediculous I know.

#5 137699

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Ford Model: 2006 S-max Titanium X Sport 2.5T

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:37 PM

I thought they were all factory tinted? I don't remember ever seeing an smax without tinted glass?

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users