1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amelia

Window Blinds

5 posts in this topic

Hello Folks Can anyone help me out there????? I have been trying to get sunshades for my Smax 2011 new model but that company called van something only has the older model ones we need them for the kids!! anyone help as i want the full ones not the little oval type cheers and thanks

Ive got the UV Car shades from Van Style. The only other manufacturer of the same type of thing is ClimAir. However, having just had a look at there website, it doesn't look like they have them for the latest model either.

AFAIK the latest model has the same shape windows as the older one, so they should fit.

TBH not many people go for them on the later cars as the privacy glass is so dark in the first place that it usurps the need for the blinds.

AFAIK the latest model has the same shape windows as the older one, so they should fit.

TBH not many people go for them on the later cars as the privacy glass is so dark in the first place that it usurps the need for the blinds.

The only reason I went for blinds is because the insurance company wanted another £70 per year plus an increase in Excess of £100 for having tinted windows. They treat them as a modification these days and if you dont tell them youve done it, your not insured either. Totally rediculous I know.

I thought they were all factory tinted? I don't remember ever seeing an smax without tinted glass?