#1 holdawayt

holdawayt

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:39 PM

could anybody shed some light into a few things i'm considering,
i drive a mk4 fiesta in pepper red. (desirable i know :P)
i love the look of the fiesta zetec s, would it be cheaper to sell my car, buy a fiesta zetec s and insure it. or buy bits from a zetec and fit them onto my car?

cause it looks naff at the moment.
bare in mind i'm 17 and passed in september so insurance groups on the mk4 zetec s would be useful.
oh and did they ever do a zetec s in pepper red?
cheers, Tom.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 ikarma70

ikarma70

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta 1.25 lx
Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:45 PM

why does it look naff?

my mk4 is metallic nouveau red and i like it...personally i'd keep it as standard and build your NCB up till you can afford something better.

#3 holdawayt

holdawayt

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:34 PM

why does it look naff?

my mk4 is metallic nouveau red and i like it...personally i'd keep it as standard and build your NCB up till you can afford something better.

i've found a set of 13" fiesta ghia alloys that make the car look bootiful! the steel wheels with non-matching trims were annoying me about it. just putting a small (none rusty) exhaust tip on it now because the other one was corroded and it'll be a beaut. still saving up for something a bit nicer though.

#4 ikarma70

ikarma70

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta 1.25 lx
Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:03 AM

i've found a set of 13" fiesta ghia alloys that make the car look bootiful! the steel wheels with non-matching trims were annoying me about it. just putting a small (none rusty) exhaust tip on it now because the other one was corroded and it'll be a beaut. still saving up for something a bit nicer though.

cant blame you for fitting alloys,when my funds are better off i'll be buying some ford 15'' alloys for mine.

cracking little cars ain't they? :)

#5 Rikos

Rikos

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.4 LX

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:52 AM

Could you not find any bigger than 13"? I would recommend waiting until you can afford to buy a new car and also wait until at least a year of driving so you have some NCB. You can make your car look the same as another but for it to be a good version it does take a decent amount of time and money and is not really worth it.

It may not be your ideal car at the moment but you are still learning to drive and hae many years left to get whatever car you want.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users