Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Ecat

johnH

Ok, im totally lost with this.

Can i just download the Torrent and its all that i need?

I downloaded the text file which contains all those files, do i download all them?

Im unsure the software i use to download stuff wont download the torrent

brigante - yeah i had this issue aswell. it looks as though you are using a new version of IE. i had this issue and clicking view in compatibility mode made it work. also check the security settings to allow scripts to run. google is your best friend on this bit.

mrgrumpy - sorry the torrent isnt working just yet, but will get it back up and running at some point. basically you will need to download all parts into the same folder and open the first one to access - apologies the torrent 02.2012 is working (from softcars) download that, use utorrent to open and it will download everything you need.

-see page 4 for link

post-30627-0-40539700-1346147220_thumb.j

Ok, so i downloaded everything and when it came to install i got this error message

hi I installed Ford eTIS but after I installed, and did what the instructions say, I double click the icon but then a message comes up saying wrong dvd inserted, please insert the ETIS02010 disc or something like that even when that is the disc inserted.

there was a Ford_e-TIS_Update_Bug_HotFix_Tool posted up on garageforum too which you can google for and which may or may not help. The usual worries about running executables off the internet apply. Possibly try installing on a different machine, did you have a previous install of it on your machine maybe?

Anyone know what happened to that site? I guess Big Brother caught up with them :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone got a working link for Ecat?

Can only finda torrent for the 2011 version.

However, I get the WinRAR 'corrupt file' message when trying to unrar the ISO from the completed files.

I ticked the 'Keep Broken Files' box and the resulting file is 5.37 GB (5,770,575,872 bytes)

Anyone know what size it's supposed to be?

I think it may be 'Part 22' that is corrupt according to the WinRAR error message.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone got any valid links for this, or could anyone upload it to an FTP server?

^^^^^ What he said ^^^^^

If anyone has a link I'd also like it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Here is my first contribution to the forum....

I couldn't find a free server to upload the torrent file... so I decided to make a gmail account and upload the file to the Google Docs drive. Hopefully we can all now download the torrent directly without any hassle of translating websites and stuff..... until some wise !Removed! decided to change the password of the google account for fun (Please don't do that).

So here goes:

Go to www.gmail.com

username is: fordownersclub2013

Password is: fordowner

At the top you will see a black bar with options select the 3rd last "DRIVE"

Download the torrent file and off you go [rutracker.org].t4012729.torrent

Also, I mounted a virtual DVD drive instead of burning a DVD. I only had 4gb DVD discs hence.... mount the ISO using a CD/DVD Emulator. What this does is trick your computer into thinking another optical disk drive is connected to the computer when really it's a Virtual Drive. You then "mount" your ISO file to the virtual drive as if you're inserting a disk into a physical drive.

Follow the instructions on the following link: http://maketecheasier.com/mount-iso-images-in-windows/2009/05/19

• 2 months later...

Just a quick question, I downloaded a copy of this from somewhere else, installed fine, however it opens IE then asks for a siteid number? to register.

Does this latest file you have on the gmail account have all the information needed?

I'm having major problems with this, can anyone help?

• 6 months later...

• 1 year later...

Prices change all the time on ford ecat. If it updates it then lucky you.

But dealers get certian discount codes depending on how much you order from ford each month.

Then it depends if you request a special part that they have little stock an require it for tomorrow an you get charged extra by ford

Hi All,

Here is my first contribution to the forum....

I couldn't find a free server to upload the torrent file... so I decided to make a gmail account and upload the file to the Google Docs drive. Hopefully we can all now download the torrent directly without any hassle of translating websites and stuff..... until some wise !Removed! decided to change the password of the google account for fun (Please don't do that).

So here goes:

Go to www.gmail.com

username is: fordownersclub2013

Password is: fordowner

At the top you will see a black bar with options select the 3rd last "DRIVE"

Download the torrent file and off you go [rutracker.org].t4012729.torrent

it made me change the password so the password know is fordowners

• 4 weeks later...

have a look at my signature, I did a guide on how to acquire this easily.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...