Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What is the best car you have ever driven?

Steve

What is the best car you have ever driven?

If you have any pics of it then that would be even better!

Hmm don't know about best, obviously I'd have to say the Fiesta ;) However the worst would be a toss up between a Seat Arosa and a Mini One...Rubbish!

Well, i must say my first car which was a toyota corolla 1990, Being my first car and everything it was like a bit great haha, but i love my fiesta that i have now :) XD

Love my older cars though :)

SDC12050.jpg

If I had to toss it up, I would say that I am struggling between the Focus and the Cee'd, I am leaning to the Focus, might have been a pain in my !Removed!, but it was a very good car when things werent going wrong.

If only I had bought its sibling that didnt have everything wrong, I could say I wouldnt have moved away from the oval...

So my answer is the 1.6TDCI Focus MK2 2005. had it had no faults, and the DPF didnt cost a fortune to replace...

However as far as the Cee'd is concerned, I sometimes forget that I am not in the focus... Until I look in the boot and realise the loss of space :(

Dont really know where to start. There were a few really good cars to drive, not necessarily reliable though.

In the 80's it was a Nissan Sylvia 1.8 Turbo. Great to drive and was probably one of the most reliable cars I had. Less reliable but still fun to drive was my modded Mk3 XR3i.

In the 90's it was, and dont laugh, a Rover 800 Vitesse Sport Lux. Fully loaded, ivory leather etc and a very lively 2 litre turbo engine. Fantastic for gluiding up the motorway. Probably the most comfortable and fastest car Ive owned, however very costly to get repaired. (£1700 for a headgasket).

Since the millenium it has to be the Alfa 2.0 TC Veloce Sportwagon. This one was unusually reliable for an Alfa. Fabulous to drive, especially when you hit 3000 revs. Lastly the last two Focus's, purely for their reliability, as I have not even had a bulb to change.

Best would be my dads E92 M3 Dakar Yellow Edition, but couldn't drive it propper due to being in a small car park and no driving licence. But had a few chance's to open her up :D

Revengecruiseandsantapod009.jpg

Revengecruiseandsantapod043-1.jpg

E92DakerYellowDetail005.jpg

E92M3Detail2007.jpg

IMG_9566.jpg

E92M3Detail2013.jpg

My second best would be his old Laguna Seca Blue M3 Convertible

140111056.jpg

140111057.jpg

140111058.jpg

140111052.jpg

I am also quite partial to a 205 GTi, too. They're super fun to drive :D

Best would be my dads E92 M3 Dakar Yellow Edition, but couldn't drive it propper due to being in a small car park and no driving licence. But had a few chance's to open her up :D

Did you take the yellow bm down santa pod then yourself??

Edited by Flic
Tidy up the millions of pics.

Did you take the yellow bm down santa pod then yourself??

No due to having no licence yet like i said, but my girlfriend and me took it in turns going up the strip with my dad driving it. Only place i have driven both of the BMW's is a car park near where i live, but its got a nice straight in the car park. So had a good chance to open her up then :D

But for people intrested in the time we got, 13.1secs @ 107.4mph going up the strip was are best time :)

No due to having no licence yet like i said, but my girlfriend and me took it in turns going up the strip with my dad driving it. Only place i have driven both of the BMW's is a car park near where i live, but its got a nice straight in the car park. So had a good chance to open her up then :D

But for people intrested in the time we got, 13.1secs @ 107.4mph going up the strip was are best time :)

Ah right of course! i forgot about that! Nice car though!

Santapod never fails to please me! tempted to go on a run what you brung and take my fiesta down just to see what i can get out of it in the little space you have! should be interesting! haha!!

Thats a really good time!!

Ah right of course! i forgot about that! Nice car though!

Santapod never fails to please me! tempted to go on a run what you brung and take my fiesta down just to see what i can get out of it in the little space you have! should be interesting! haha!!

Thats a really good time!!

Yes it's a lovely car.

Santa pod is always the best show for the year i think for the BMW side. Let me know if you do plan to go up i may also go on the same day, would take my fiesta but don't drive yet so i will be going in the BMW again but still a good day :D

Hopefully the time should be much better if he still gets the ESS Supercharger fitted at the start of next year. But then he is in two minds of selling.

Yes it's a lovely car.

Santa pod is always the best show for the year i think for the BMW side. Let me know if you do plan to go up i may also go on the same day, would take my fiesta but don't drive yet so i will be going in the BMW again but still a good day :D

Hopefully the time should be much better if he still gets the ESS Supercharger fitted at the start of next year. But then he is in two minds of selling.

you never no, by the time i decide to go you may have passed your test and everything!! :) But ill try and remember to let you know, im very forgetfull :) Mind like a rock...

What fiesta do you have??

best one I got to drive was an E-Type jag, now that did throw you back into the seat when you floored it.

Loved driving Dad's X-Type 3.0 V6 but gotta love the grin factor on my RS2000

160320111243.jpg

110320111237.jpg

120320111239.jpg

Also some vids on Youtube, just search RS2000 FEC Rolling Road Day

driven my bosses range rover, Porsche carrera 4 and m5

my favorite has to be his vauxhall frontera sport (with all the extras) had a loverly auto 3.6 v6 petrol engine that could dish out some serious !Removed! whooping from a stand still.

took it for a week to travel around scotland fishing. slept in it the entire week.

not exactly a pedigree off roader (got it stuck on a bit of land that was soon to be covered by sea water, see pic) :blink: took 6 M.O.D coppers to get it out. their defender couldn't even make it budge an inch.

post-12274-0-35642100-1311759933_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club