Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Ultamate Rear Seat Cover

Lenny

Hi all bought one of these back seat covers on E-Bay and their really quality stuff compared to the low price you pay,

They have Velcro seems that close around the holes for the head rests and the seat belt socket,

Also have string ties like shoe laces at the back for a snug tight fit,

And the badge in the centre is custom embroidered to your requirements so it takes one week to receive as the Covers are stitched and embroidered to your requirements on the order/Purchase Information,

Custom Seat Cover Link (CLICK HERE)

They're a great Tidy fit as you can see in the pictures below.

And ideal if you have kids with spills and chocolate, ice-cream etc.

Overall credit where it’s due i think this is a quality item and a must for any Ka, Fiesta, or Focus owner.

Image0699.jpg

Image0700.jpg

Image0702.jpg

Thanks for Looking!

Please Check my List of Guides Listed Below For More Information B)

• 2 months later...

Update on this rear waterproof seat cover.

I’ve had it fitted almost four months now,

And on close examination it’s in as good condition as the first day I purchase,

its completely water proof and has protected the seat beneath many times saving me trips to the Valetta and basically paying for itself,

I’ve just stuck it in the washing machine earlier today @ 30 degrees and its survived no problem,

Left it on cloths line to air dry and then ready for fitting again. B)

I like that I was thinking of getting one, now I have seen them pics I am definertly gonna get one cheers.

Thanks for the comments,

The picture on E-bay doesn’t display the cover very well at all,

I’ve also e-mail the seller of this item, a link to the forum, thought they may have copied a picture from the forum, and use it in the e-bay listings I mean I’m no photographer but the pictures i took look better than the listing one, it looks like fake leather.

Only thing with the cover is though, the centre seat belt has no way of looping through the cover,

I personally don’t need this seat as no one would fit in it due to the two baby seats in the back,

But to combat this issue I recommend tracing to the bottom of the centre seat belt and unbolting the belt, put it through the new cover and re-bolt it again.

2 minute job and most defiantly worth it.

You won’t need to remove this cover very often as it can be easily wiped clean.

Job Done,B)

Waterproof rear seat cover!!! So what do you get up to in the back of your Focus!!! ;)

(must admit that the 2 baby seats somewhat puts that idea out the window LOL)

• Like 1

Waterproof rear seat cover!!! So what do you get up to in the back of your Focus!!! ;)

Your rite i cant sleep in it, :lol:

Trust me Barry once you have two young kids, and you have seen them come out mate all the testosterone goes in to waxing the car on a Sunday

they like to play throw the Milk bottle Game

after they have played the '' Dad She's Lookin at Me'' Game

also like to chew on Jelly sweets and when its time to swallow it,

they decide they suddenly don't want it and spit it on the seat, :angry:

or look at the floor of the car, instead of looking out the window,

doing this causes them to vomit

knock on effect once one of them gets sick,

the other gets sick at the sight of the first one getting sick.

can you imagine a 7 seater with 6 kids in it :D

there Great fun though,

• Like 1

LOL

I would suggest Showroom shine to waterless wash, polish and wax car in one application but sounds as if you need to spend as much time as possible to reduce those testosterone levels :lol:

Your sig reminds me i must sort out the rear wash wipe pipe rubbing issue!!!

• Like 1

Exactly why I have just ordered one due to two young kids who love to make a great mess in the back. :)

The worst food in the back seat left overnight in the car has to be Sweet&Sour Pringles

there even worse than Mc Donalds in the back of the car,

the smell hangs for days,

• 2 weeks later...

On the contrary, I'd think it gives credence to your original enquiry :D

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Well Lenny,

Im back :) LOL. Im looking at getting my seats done with a leather cover, was chatting to a taxi driver that done it and looks great and easy to clean rather than the cloth seats.

• Like 1

Well Lenny,

Im back :) LOL. Im looking at getting my seats done with a leather cover, was chatting to a taxi driver that done it and looks great and easy to clean rather than the cloth seats.

Sounds good mate and welcome back.

Is it some place local that does them?

Also i was down your way on 27th december and in kilkenny on new years day,

I must say ; i was in the place 15 minutes and spotted two mk2 focus with MS design body kits fitted a red hatch and sky blue saloon,

I didnt think MS made a saloon kit but looked good.

I must contact him to see because he has a new shape avensis and cost him 200 euro to get the whole car done. It would be way handier for me to keep the cloth seats form staining from the water getting in and out of the car.

Yeah i think the red hatch one actually works here its a nice kit alright.

• Like 1

If you are looking for some quality fitted seat covers I really do recommend jcseatcovers.co.uk I have purchased a set for my focus and they are a perfect fit, easy to clean and look very smart

Just noticed they actually have my pictures on there website :)

• Like 1

Hello Harrison, mate the site looks very well and the pictures are outstanding, quality looks good. few questions for you tho, are they easy to fit or must I get a tailor to take off old ones and fit these? What brand are yours? Are yours the Black and white ones?

• Like 1

They are relatively easy to fit, but as they are car specific they can be tight. They took me a few hours to fit properly and make sure all the creases were out. The rear backrests just Velcro to the rear of the seat, the seat sections are attached with metal hooks to the underside of the seat frame. The front backrests Velcro at the bottom but can be tricky to get the material between the backrest and the lower seat. All in all I think they were worth the money.

Mine were the Tiffany range, came to £250 with the white inserts and white contrasting stitching. Yes mine are the black and white ones, if you do decide to get some I can always post some pics of how they are fitted :)

• Like 1

Sounds Like the real deal mate, will really have a look at the site later on today and see what colours etc i might go :) . I will let you know of course mate and it would be great if you could send the pics. Cheers :)

• Like 1

Just email them for a quote on your chosen colours/range, think the guy I spoke with is call Lucio. He said the covers are made in Italy but they still had a very reasonable delivery time considering they are made to order. Just mention I recommended you :) if some more people decide to get these covers I could talk to him about an owners club discount.

I had a problem with mine as they had put a lumbar support lever hole on the passenger seat where there was no lever, but they sent out a new upper seat section free of charge with quick delivery. I would defiantly use them again

• Like 2

They sound like the real deal Harrison, I just sent them a quick enquiry on their own site just to see. The pictures of your seats look absolutely great mate. Just wondering on the rear seats the headrest adjusters and the levers for lowereing the seats did you have to remove them to fit becasue they look so smooth and neat. really starting to like them. Are yours all leatherette or is the insert cloth?

• Like 1

Mine are all leatherette mate. You don't need to take off any of the plastic trim pieces to fit the covers, the headrest ajuster/button things the material just pushes underneath them. I did remove the trim around the height adjuster to see if there was any more room for the material, but there wasn't any need really as like the headrest adjuster, the material just pushes under the trim and doesn't need to go too far under. The hardest part to do is getting the elastic loops for the metal hooks down under the front seats, but if you or someone who can help has small hands its not too hard.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

just purchased one of the eBay zetec-s ones for my drivers seat.

• Like 1

just purchased one of the ebay zetec-s ones for my drivers seat.

Sounds good Gareth,

Keep us updated on how good it fits mate,

I've only fitted the rear seat version from them and it was great.

Sounds good Gareth,

Keep us updated on how good it fits mate,

I've only fitted the rear seat version from them and it was great.

will do buddy, i will be purchasing the rear in a while as ive got a 3 week old now so soon the car will be a dumping ground lol

• Like 1

will do buddy, i will be purchasing the rear in a while as ive got a 3 week old now so soon the car will be a dumping ground lol

Congratulations mate,

I've got two now aged 4 & 6 one would think the danger of fluids in the back seat would be less,

But last week they left a window open over night and it rained, luckily the rear seat cover protected the seat.

Also the front seat covers help protect from there mucky shoes rubbing the back of the seat.

Ow the joys lol

Rear foot well lighting help though,

When they drop toys at night it helps re locate

Iv had these fitted for quite some time now and I think they're excellent for babies or drooling dogs lol

Mine say st on the rear and focus on the fronts in blue (gotta b color coded) ;)

The fronts are semi custom fit though cos the other ones I got from the seller wasnt a fitment I wanted

• Like 1