Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Light Question

Tato

Hello everybody

I have a basic question...are the lights turning off (delay) a few second after locking the car? Is this standard for all Fiesta cars?

This is what I mean:

unleduz.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks guys!

if you mean the 'Headlight Courtesy Delay' feature it was standard on all models listed in the 2009 brochure.

:)

HTH

Cyb

if you mean the 'Headlight Courtesy Delay' feature it was standard on all models listed in the 2009 brochure.

:)

HTH

Cyb

So all Fiesta cars produced now (2011) should have it as standard...

Yes, its standard across the current range. To operate it, just "flash the high beams" with the ignition off. so pull on the left hand stalk.

Yes, its standard across the current range. To operate it, just "flash the high beams" with the ignition off. so pull on the left hand stalk.

So it doesn't automatic turn on when the car is locked, you have to do it manually, right?

So it doesn't automatic turn on when the car is locked, you have to do it manually, right?

correct

correct

I guess it's better than nothing... ;)

I knew mine would have this when ordering but totally forgot about it since. Gonna try it tonight now I know how to operate it. Cheers Orcomma! :D

Another thing I've never used. Suppose it'd come in handy if you lived in dark places though. ;)

I knew mine would have this when ordering but totally forgot about it since. Gonna try it tonight now I know how to operate it. Cheers Orcomma! :D

no problemo! :)

You see...we all learn new things from basic questions...Paul give us your feedback later ok?

You see...we all learn new things from basic questions...Paul give us your feedback later ok?

Ah see, you should have read the manual Tato, but then, us blokes don't need to read manuals right ;)

Or as an old college lecturer of mine used to tell us RTFM, you can work out what the F stands for :lol:

This feature doesn't really work for me as I just end up lighting up the front of my house when I park on the drive, or blinding the neighbours opposite when I reverse in. I would have to park at a skew wiff angle to light my way to the front door which is on the side of my house.

Ah see, you should have read the manual Tato, but then, us blokes don't need to read manuals right ;)

Or as an old college lecturer of mine used to tell us RTFM, you can work out what the F stands for :lol:

This feature doesn't really work for me as I just end up lighting up the front of my house when I park on the drive, or blinding the neighbours opposite when I reverse in. I would have to park at a skew wiff angle to light my way to the front door which is on the side of my house.

Mate, I will read it, but first I need to get my hands on the car :D

Mate, I will read it, but first I need to get my hands on the car :D

Ah of course, forgot you had mentioned that before.

How long to wait now?

Ah of course, forgot you had mentioned that before.

How long to wait now?

Only 10 days left... ;)

Just remembered to try this - yeah handy feature - mainly for those parking infront of their house on the drive facing the front door, however as I park on the street I probs won't use it much. Nice to say the fiesta has this feature though

Just remembered to try this - yeah handy feature - mainly for those parking infront of their house on the drive facing the front door, however as I park on the street I probs won't use it much. Nice to say the fiesta has this feature though

Definitely comes in handy once in a while...

Definitely comes in handy once in a while...

Heres a pic of it in action :P

IMG_0350.jpg

Pulled up, engine off, flashed the left stalk and got out. I think the headlights stayed on about 30-40 seconds then went off. :)

Im liking the blue in the footwells :)

Im liking the blue in the footwells :)

cheers :)

Heres a pic of it in action :P

IMG_0350.jpg

Pulled up, engine off, flashed the left stalk and got out. I think the headlights stayed on about 30-40 seconds then went off. :)

Thanks Paul for sharing the picture! Once again, will come in handy in certain situations...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club