Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Ford Spec Fiesta Zs

Motocrossmad

well i got my car tuesday and its amazing, loving every min of it.

as you know my car fell within the dates for the "12" plate specs and as far as the dealership is aware its the only one on the road :)

updates are DAB radio, Interior updates ( silver door handles and air vents i think) carpeted backs of rear seats and new headliner.

WP_000197.jpg

WP_000198.jpg

as the car left dealership.

2 days later : DMB overlays, Ford premium mats, scuff plates and performance creations read mudflaps.

WP_000221.jpg

WP_000225.jpg

WP_000226.jpg

WP_000230.jpg

WP_000231.jpg

WP_000228.jpg

note carpeted rear seats:

WP_000227.jpg

WP_000232.jpg

WP_000233.jpg

Door handles and air vents look the same to me :P

Very nice car mate, obviously the best colour for a Zetec-S!

OMG, still can't get enough of this small car :D

Great looking!

dunnom ate, just whats said in the red top supliment that states changes. mabye its something else....

yeh loving the white :) altho today is raining and its minging :( only went 10 miles haha

yeh loving the white :) altho today is raining and its minging :( only went 10 miles haha

The only minus for the white color...

rain has stopped now. today is my clean, clay, wash, wax, wheel wax day. so better stay dry.

the mudflaps have defo made an improvement tho

Door catches are silver, normally black plastic povo spec.

How is the headliner different?

its a different material, meant to give a more quality feel. will grab a photo when the rain stops and post it up, any other views just let me know

its a different material, meant to give a more quality feel. will grab a photo when the rain stops and post it up, any other views just let me know

Rain...rain and rain again...:D

I thought the DAB radio was going to be in conjunction with a sony head unit?

Regarding the air vents, mine don't have the silver tabs on the corner ones, do they do anything?

Lovely car though mate! Any pics where you can see the mudflaps a bit better?

Thanks!

The only change i can see is the silver door handle's and the small sliver bit on the air vents. Hardly much different :lol: typical Ford. Are you sure your radio is DAB? As said above, i thought it was a Sony DAB - as found in the Titanium?

as a promotion all fiestas built between july/august had dab fitted. yes im sure. i have DAB 1, DAB 2, FM, FM AST, mw and then the usual frequencys.

just jumped outside in the rain for a few pics,

first the DAB radio :)

WP_000234.jpg

Headliner, sorry for rubbish pic, car will be at ford fair if you want a closer look.

WP_000235.jpg

finaly mudflaps, excuse the dirt, the rain has not stopped all day. annoying as hell.

WP_000236.jpg

WP_000237.jpg

WP_000238.jpg

just jumped outside in the rain for a few pics,

first the DAB radio :)

WP_000234.jpg

Headliner, sorry for rubbish pic, car will be at ford fair if you want a closer look.

WP_000235.jpg

finaly mudflaps, excuse the dirt, the rain has not stopped all day. annoying as hell.

WP_000236.jpg

WP_000237.jpg

WP_000238.jpg

nice car you have :)

will the normal zetec have this updated dab radio ?

Nice car where did you get your mud flaps from and what was fitting like

the mudflaps are from Perce creations, the fitting was horrid haha, just the backs. The front take 40min max. The rears is alot of test fit, re fit wheel drop down then look and see if straight. Once happy tighten, re fit all then notice the bolts pulled it to the side haha. Alot of faffing about later... 2Hours. Rears done. Well worth it tho.

With the dab question, I'm sure all cars built in July/aug get it fitted free. After that then its an option. dont hold me to that info tho, best talk to a dealers

has anyone else noticed the interior seems to be more black than, bluey/grey ???? i.e the inserts on the door cards ???

the mudflaps are from Perce creations, the fitting was horrid haha, just the backs. The front take 40min max. The rears is alot of test fit, re fit wheel drop down then look and see if straight. Once happy tighten, re fit all then notice the bolts pulled it to the side haha. Alot of faffing about later... 2Hours. Rears done. Well worth it tho.

With the dab question, I'm sure all cars built in July/aug get it fitted free. After that then its an option. dont hold me to that info tho, best talk to a dealers

just im getting a fiesta on the 61 reg so was asking if it would be fitted to it

has anyone else noticed the interior seems to be more black than, bluey/grey ???? i.e the inserts on the door cards ???

That's a point

My white one (60 plate) has blue/dark grey dash. All black looks a lot better

Amazing looking car. Did you colour code the outer parking sensors yourself, or did it come like that from the factory?

Looking v nice & shiny shiny in the first pics B) :wub:

Reminds me that I need to give mine a good detail this weekend, she's minging at the moment :(

The parking sensors came like this from the factory, was soo happy to see the outside ones colour coded. Zen white colour matched lain here, so do my window washer nozzles and aerial bezzel today.

Thanks for comments guys

Parking sensors? Have you grown ovaries? :lol:

haha, like i said earlier, told dealers of spec i wanted. then they added city pack and 3rd rear hear restraint for free on top of my order :) good will geasture for being in the forces.

then when i went to pick the car up the manager came over to talk to me, said thank you for my job aswell, haha.

really nice dealers