Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xCowlesy

Ford Fiesta Mk6 Speaker Set Up

3 posts in this topic

Heyy!!

I was wondering if there is anyone out there with the Ford Fiesta Mark 6 which have a certain speaker set up, e.g. bass speaker (whatever).

Im just wanting ideas on how to do this myself as mine doesnt look very fancy! And i want it to look alot nicer, ive seen loads of set ups which are on other cars which wouldnt work with the ford fiesta, so i just want to see what everyone else has :)

Pictures would be awesome!!!

Thankyouu! :) :) :)

I know someone with uprated door speakers and a sub in the boot of their mk6 Fiesta. He has a double din alpine head unit to power it.

I know someone with uprated door speakers and a sub in the boot of their mk6 Fiesta. He has a double din alpine head unit to power it.

I want something like that, mine are pretty basic to be honest, i want it to sound clearer, i think the original speakers are still in, not looked :)