Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tato's Fiesta - Frozen White

Tato

Been traveling back to my home country for a few days. Arrived Tuesday night and had my first encounter with my car...one word to describe this long long waiting and the reaction when I saw the car: INCREDIBLE!

Man what a car...impressed from day one and most likely will be impressed forever :)

I will share some of the first pictures taken by me but I will get back with more professional once (just need to find a nice location).

I managed to get one armrest, which will also be the first step of my project. I should be able to fit it in in the next coming days and will get back once the job is done.

Second part of the project is to replace some of the interior/exterior lights (maybe you can help me a bit guys).

Moreover, I am starting to look for rims and let's see what I end up with.

Keep in touch people...cheers!

sam042201.th.jpg

sam042001.th.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tato

• Stoney871

• 2011fiesta

• D4nz0

Looks awesome! Glad you're happy with the car :D

Are you going to do pictures of the bits and peices as you do them? I love watching project cars come to life :)

Welcome back tato. So the long wait is finally over for you! I noticed you hadn't been online over the last few days and was wondering if you were heading home.

Glad you've got your hands on it at last. Enjoy driving it and keep the pics coming

Paul :)

Alrite man, I'm so happy u funaky have your car, its an amazing feeling isn't it.

Can't wait to see your project thread take off :)

I thought something was wrong, you were usually commenting numerous times a day. My new alloys are being delivered today so make sure to look out for the pictures later on.

Looks awesome! Glad you're happy with the car :D

Are you going to do pictures of the bits and peices as you do them? I love watching project cars come to life :)

Till now, extremely happy with the car. I don't regret switching from my old E46 to the new Fiesta.

Sure, I will try to post as much as possible. First is the armrest, but now I am driving all day...

Welcome back tato. So the long wait is finally over for you! I noticed you hadn't been online over the last few days and was wondering if you were heading home.

Glad you've got your hands on it at last. Enjoy driving it and keep the pics coming

Paul :)

Thank you Paul. The wait is over and I am very glad...been traveling for 4 days so I am still adapting to the new air :D

The pics will keep coming...

Cheers mate!

Alrite man, I'm so happy u funaky have your car, its an amazing feeling isn't it.

Can't wait to see your project thread take off :)

Yes it is...

I thought something was wrong, you were usually commenting numerous times a day. My new alloys are being delivered today so make sure to look out for the pictures later on.

Sure, I will keep my eyes open :)

Congratulations on the new car mate. Can't wait to see what you do with it. I really liked the alloys on the two other white Fiestas in your picture gallery.

Congratulations on the new car mate. Can't wait to see what you do with it. I really liked the alloys on the two other white Fiestas in your picture gallery.

Thanks mate! Now I am starting the search for rims...don't know if I should get the original 17 inch from Ford or spice it up and get something different.

Mate love it get the 17" from ford you won't regret it :D

nice looking motor that is mate... and if you want my lil theory with making the fiesta's look better, subtle changes go along way!

Buy something different that the street pack wheels, stand out a bit......well as much as you can with a White zetec s lol. My kei force 10's came yesterday and I've got them on and all.

Thanks guys for your comments.

In the last days I've been driving a lot, like most of you when you first got the car, that's one reason why I was a bit lazy to add pictures here. Here are some:

sam046401.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-07

sam046601.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-07

sam0467pw.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-07

sam046801.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-07

sam049001.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-07

And Stig :D

sam0498g.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-07

Few questions guys:

All the light bulbs (license plate, feet) are 501 bulbs? What kind of bulbs I need for the fog lights?

Cheers!

Managed to add the armrest (Armster) today and I am happy with it. The only small issue is that after drilling 3 holes I've realized that the left back one was not aligned so I did not clip that one anymore because the armrest seems very stable. Anyway, will post some pictures soon after I take them out of the memory card.

Keep your eyes open ;)

Looks really good - I am (im)patiently waiting from my Fozen White Zetec S to be built. Currently I am one month down, with two left to go!

I am also coming from an E46. Which model did you have? I had a 325ti Compact which I really loved. The straight six sounded lovely, especially near the red line. It was also silky smooth and was able to soak up big distances quickly and comfortably. Unfortunately it liked Super Unleaded (a lot) and cost a lot to run; rear tyres didn't last long and cost a lot (255 35 18's), suspension components are consumables in the world of BMW etc. Great car though, and I really do miss it (just not the associated costs).

Back on board...here are the pictures with the armrest. Comments?...I feel like I am talking for myself out here :D

sam0689d.jpg

sam0687.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-09

sam0688x.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-09

sam0690v.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-09

sam0684g.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-09

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks really good - I am (im)patiently waiting from my Fozen White Zetec S to be built. Currently I am one month down, with two left to go!

I am also coming from an E46. Which model did you have? I had a 325ti Compact which I really loved. The straight six sounded lovely, especially near the red line. It was also silky smooth and was able to soak up big distances quickly and comfortably. Unfortunately it liked Super Unleaded (a lot) and cost a lot to run; rear tyres didn't last long and cost a lot (255 35 18's), suspension components are consumables in the world of BMW etc. Great car though, and I really do miss it (just not the associated costs).

I had one E46 Sedan, 1.9 petrol engine (year 2000). The car was very well made but somehow started to cost to much for the repairs and I've decided to switch it to something new. Let's just hope that Ford won't let me down...Now it's been 1 week since I am driving the Fiesta and I am very satisfied with it. A few minor minuses but overall a great small car :)

Back on board...here are the pictures with the armrest. Comments?...I feel like I am talking for myself out here :D

I've thought the forum seems quieter recently my self. Maybe alot of people are on their summer hols :)

The armrest looks good Tato, nice width between the seats for both driver and/or passenger use, looks like it has a good size storage tray and also leaves room for the rear centre passenger's knees in the row behind.

The arm rest looks good. One will definitely be on the list of things to get. I really miss not having one.

I thought my BMW was well made too, but like you it got to the point were for an older car, it was costing a lot of money. I reckon I was spending £1500 or so a year on repairs and serving, on top of insurance, tax etc. With the cost of fuel it was over £80 to fill up. And I'd go through a tank per week!

What else do you have planned?

Nice car, armrest is a nice touch, thats on my list for my mk6 as it just makes driving more comfortable.

Keep the pictures coming!

I've thought the forum seems quieter recently my self. Maybe alot of people are on their summer hols :)

The armrest looks good Tato, nice width between the seats for both driver and/or passenger use, looks like it has a good size storage tray and also leaves room for the rear centre passenger's knees in the row behind.

Maybe, maybe...

The armrest is better than expected, because there is still enough room to operate the handbrake and looks really solid.

The arm rest looks good. One will definitely be on the list of things to get. I really miss not having one.

I thought my BMW was well made too, but like you it got to the point were for an older car, it was costing a lot of money. I reckon I was spending £1500 or so a year on repairs and serving, on top of insurance, tax etc. With the cost of fuel it was over £80 to fill up. And I'd go through a tank per week!

What else do you have planned?

Planned at this stage:

- Rims very soon

- Changing the light bulbs (interior + exterior)

- Lowering springs (after getting the rims)

- Scuff plates (not the illuminated ones)

- Aluminum Pedal Kit Fiesta

Nice car, armrest is a nice touch, thats on my list for my mk6 as it just makes driving more comfortable.

Keep the pictures coming!

Sure I will...

Looks nice! I love the armrest too, adds that little bit of extra luxury :D

...p.s. Cool aviators tato. Can't take ya fez out on a sunny day without the aviators lol

Looks nice! I love the armrest too, adds that little bit of extra luxury :D

You are perfectly right! :D

...p.s. Cool aviators tato. Can't take ya fez out on a sunny day without the aviators lol

Thanks Paul!

Guys help me out choosing the rims. I will most likely go for black ones, so please give me some feedback...

Here are my main options:

2871v.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-10

2072gw.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-10

1997c.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-10

781k.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-10