Top Posters In This Topic

• Tato

• Stoney871

• 2011fiesta

• ONETrueSaturday

I vote for alloy number 3

Thanks Paul...

Please guys, vote or scream something :D

I'm an OE man myself when it come to wheels, but if I had to go down the after market route, the third option would get my vote.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for all the advice with the rims. I will have to think if I buy them now or next spring because starting from October I have to use the winter tyres anyway, so honestly it does not worth now to buy them, but let's see...

By the way, what kind of torx key size I need to open the air filter cover?

Update: Managed to get the Torx 20 and 30 for the air filter :)

Guys, any recommendation for H1 and H7 light bulbs? I want to get some that look more white...

Thanks in advance!

Guys, any recommendation for H1 and H7 light bulbs? I want to get some that look more white...

Thanks in advance!

Phillips bluevision is the staple legal headlamp replacement.

HIDs/LEDs will provide much brighter and crisper light, however they are illegal throughout the EU to be fitted aftermarket, (no full system in place for the fiesta yet)

Phillips bluevision is the staple legal headlamp replacement.

HIDs/LEDs will provide much brighter and crisper light, however they are illegal throughout the EU to be fitted aftermarket, (no full system in place for the fiesta yet)

Thanks mate for your reply. Will check the prices for the Philips bluevision.

Do you have any pics with the light bulbs?

HID all the way!!! :D

IMAG1012.jpg

Looks good...and white :D

Yes Tato, get some Philips Blue Vision Ultra 4k, as far as Im aware (through the forums help) anyway, they are the brightest/whitest legal bulbs you can get.

Got mine a little cheap using eBay, and also got 2 sets of Philips Blue Vision side lights free too!

And for your fogs get some Osram Nightbreakers (H11)

Yes Tato, get some Philips Blue Vision Ultra 4k, as far as Im aware (through the forums help) anyway, they are the brightest/whitest legal bulbs you can get.

Got mine a little cheap using eBay, and also got 2 sets of Philips Blue Vision side lights free too!

And for your fogs get some Osram Nightbreakers (H11)

+1 on the Blue Vision Ultra, can get the H1 & H7 for £25 per pair delivered (at least within the UK from ebay). Both come with free sidelight bulbs. I used the spare set for the rear number plate :)

See the stickied Bulb Change Guide for details on how to install, quite easy really.

+1 on the Blue Vision Ultra, can get the H1 & H7 for £25 per pair delivered (at least within the UK from ebay). Both come with free sidelight bulbs. I used the spare set for the rear number plate :)

See the stickied Bulb Change Guide for details on how to install, quite easy really.

I think this might be what you mean right?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170616095096?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Update:

Here are the inside light bulbs changed:

20110823201951.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That's the same bulbs I'm using in my fogs. Please don't buy them if you're hoping to use them for practicality... they aren't bright on the road. I just bought em coz they look better on the car. Here is a before and after pic I took when changing em

IMAG1052.jpg

That's the same bulbs I'm using in my fogs. Please don't buy them if you're hoping to use them for practicality... they aren't bright on the road. I just bought em coz they look better on the car. Here is a before and after pic I took when changing em

IMAG1052.jpg

Are those fog light bulbs legal (E marked)?

Car is looking great, I really want an armrest but can't decide between your one or the boomerang one. Tbh I don't want to have to drill any holes in it and I am slightly worried that it will get in the way of the handbrake.

What bulbs did you use for the interiour? Really looks nice :D

Are those fog light bulbs legal (E marked)?

TBH Tato, I don't think they are mate, look good though Danny! ;)

Their Quality marked by all of us :lol: look great.

if you want to find out about the E mark check the flat pressed metal part at the base of the bulb should be stamped with an E

Their Quality marked by all of us :lol: look great.

:P Fanks

As far as E Marking? If you can wait till month end, I have to get in about the fogs anyway, so I will have a look for you then.

Car is looking great, I really want an armrest but can't decide between your one or the boomerang one. Tbh I don't want to have to drill any holes in it and I am slightly worried that it will get in the way of the handbrake.

What bulbs did you use for the interiour? Really looks nice :D

This is what I used for the interior:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190563306741?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Thanks mate!

By the way, I will upload better pictures of the red light bulbs that I have in the interior.

I will also buy 4 LED red light bulbs, because the ones that I have now are 12 LED and they seem a bit to much...

Here is a link with the 4 LED red light bulbs:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190567281864?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

By the way, I will upload better pictures of the red light bulbs that I have in the interior.

I will also buy 4 LED red light bulbs, because the ones that I have now are 12 LED and they seem a bit to much...

Here is a link with the 4 LED red light bulbs:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190567281864?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Each of my footwells has a strip of 24 Tato lol :rolleyes:

Probably should have included a link, sorry Tato.

Got mine off this guy here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PHILIPS-BLUE-VISION-ULTRA-H1-Xenon-Ultimate-Effect-NEW-/110608608063?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19c0c96b3f

He sells the both the H1's & H7's for £24.99 per pair with free sidelight bulbs included. Also delivers to European Union for extra postage.

These were the cheapest I found on eBay.

Must say I'm very pleased with these bulbs B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club