Show
Photo

The Ultimate Reverse Bulb 6000Kelvin (55Watt Equivalent)

Best Answer cartman9090, 14 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

Iv'e Just Bought one of these Cree Q5™ power Led bulbs from Alltronix Limited Click HereTheir a direct replacement to the standard bulb with no wiring necessary and their also can-bus error free so guaranteed to work, their 6000k brightness colour and match the led number plate bulbs lovely,Really makes your car stand out from the crowd and excellent visibility at night, gets you noticed too even if your pulling over to fix a stranded female's flat tyre in the dark just stick the car in reverse with the engine off and you've got the equivalent of 55watts beaming from the rear of your car,Better still it doesnt even get HOT ever!also this bulb is whiter in reality than the pictures are displaying on your screen, unless you have an LED monitor you cant see exactly how white this is, its rated at 6000kThis Bulb has to be the best modification for the car I've seen to date,slightly expensive but worth every pennyTheir not just for the focus they will fit any car, van, bus or lorry with a 1156/BA15s/382 Bulb socket either 24Volt or 12Volt and that includes the focus, mondeo, fiesta, Ka, Kuga, etc;ill let the pictures do the talking i switched it in reverse at night and there's at least a 14foot beam from it lol Brilliant!!laugh.gif Cree Q5™ Now Available in RED for Fog lights Click Here £26.99 1156-Ba15s-5w-High-Power-LED-White-Car-BImage0735.jpgImage0737.jpgImage0740.jpgImage1460.jpgThanks For Looking!Please Check my List of Guides Listed Below For More Information. cool.gif

Is it this one:
http://www.alltronix...products_id=322
? Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#1 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,453 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:59 PM

Iv'e Just Bought one of these Cree Q5™ power Led bulbs from Alltronix Limited Click HereTheir a direct replacement to the standard bulb with no wiring necessary and their also can-bus error free so guaranteed to work, their 6000k brightness colour and match the led number plate bulbs lovely,

Really makes your car stand out from the crowd and excellent visibility at night, gets you noticed too even if your pulling over to fix a stranded female's flat tyre in the dark just stick the car in reverse with the engine off and you've got the equivalent of 55watts beaming from the rear of your car,

Better still it doesnt even get HOT ever!
also this bulb is whiter in reality than the pictures are displaying on your screen, unless you have an LED monitor you cant see exactly how white this is, its rated at 6000k

This Bulb has to be the best modification for the car I've seen to date,
slightly expensive but worth every penny

Their not just for the focus they will fit any car, van, bus or lorry with a 1156/BA15s/382 Bulb socket either 24Volt or 12Volt and that includes the focus, mondeo, fiesta, Ka, Kuga, etc;

ill let the pictures do the talking i switched it in reverse at night and there's at least a 14foot beam from it lol Brilliant!!Posted Image

Cree Q5™ Now Available in RED for Fog lights Click Here £26.99

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks For Looking!
Please Check my List of Guides Listed Below For More Information. Posted Image

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 btmaldon

btmaldon

Ford Enthusiast

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,512 posts
  • Name: Bruce
  • Ford Model: BMW 320i Coupe M Sport
  • Year: 2008

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

That will help those with the back windows tinted for sure. Think I may be up for one of those. Great idea.

#3 jgriff

jgriff

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.6 zetec
  • Year: 2008

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:56 PM

That looks class Lenny, may have to get me one of those too lol

#4 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,453 posts
Contributor

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:59 PM

That looks class Lenny, may have to get me one of those too lol

lol It's Pure Quality mate,
Gets lots of looks in the carpark at night lights up the whole rear its great,

they also sell them in a foglight version now too. B)

#5 Preee

Preee

Ford Fruitcake

• 4,099 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: Focus Tit X Mk3 | Fiesta Zetec Mk7
  • Year: 2012
Contributor

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:01 PM

Looks cool Lenny i may have to invest in one of them

#6 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,453 posts
Contributor

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:53 PM

Looks cool Lenny i may have to invest in one of them

Thanks Pree,
thought you had one of these already mate, http://www.fordowner...O_DIR#/cool.gif

although....... you will now lol

#7 Mitsimatt

Mitsimatt

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Name: Matthew
  • Ford Model: FOCUS TDCI
  • Year: 2003

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:56 PM

Just got myself a hid kit 6000k and getting the number plate lights aswell and new clear indicators can't wait till they arrive.

#8 bt_cav

bt_cav

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 330 posts
  • Name: Brian
  • Ford Model: focus
  • Year: 2004

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:56 PM

Looks grate :)

Makes a lot of sence too

#9 H3lly

H3lly

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Name: k
  • Ford Model: Mk1 Focus

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:09 PM

I got a cheap led reverse bulb and it doesn't fit at all. I tried on 3 different focus's to be sure ha. The prongs don't catch the sides of the bulb holder.

#10 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,453 posts
Contributor

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:18 PM

I got a cheap led reverse bulb and it doesn't fit at all. I tried on 3 different focus's to be sure ha. The prongs don't catch the sides of the bulb holder.

I purchased one of the led clusters before, even if it did fit it wouldnt work as their not can-bus error free,
However these Cree Q5 led Will fit 100% and will defo work no problems,

made in america by Cree which are a huge worldwide company top quality from the ground up.

#11 H3lly

H3lly

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Name: k
  • Ford Model: Mk1 Focus

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:39 PM

I might have to do that then.

#12 mitch84

mitch84

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Name: steve
  • Ford Model: Focus Titanium mk2.5

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:13 PM

Hi Lenny

Are these road legal , thinking about getting one also do you mind linking me to the number plate leds you use?

Im not sure how many of these bulbs i would need i think the focus only has 1 reverse light , my car is a focus titanium 08 model.

cheers

Mitch

#13 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,453 posts
Contributor

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

Hi Lenny

Are these road legal , thinking about getting one also do you mind linking me to the number plate leds you use?

Im not sure how many of these bulbs i would need i think the focus only has 1 reverse light , my car is a focus titanium 08 model.

cheers

Mitch

Hi Terry,

yes thes bulbs are 100% road legal as they are only used for reversing purposes mate no problems their also E marked

and yes all focus just take one reverse bulb luckily http://www.fordowner..._DIR#/laugh.gif as the cree Q5 slightly expensive, but 100% worth it,

ive converted my rear fog light to a clear lens from a left hand drive focus, then changed the fog bulb to red, think it looks better http://www.fordowner...O_DIR#/cool.gif

also here are the reg plate bulbs i use mate Click Here they are 6000k thats the same shade of white as the Cree Reverse light,

and since were on the subject of making things brighter ive also got the custom glovebox light Click Here and boot light bulbs from this seller click Here

#14 ONETrueSaturday

ONETrueSaturday

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Name: Darrell
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.6 Zetec S 120Bhp
  • Year: 2009

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:32 PM

Just got myself a hid kit 6000k and getting the number plate lights aswell and new clear indicators can't wait till they arrive.

Will look ace mate!

I have 6K HIDs, LED side and fog lights and also rear plate ones too, all nice and white B)

#15 mitch84

mitch84

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Name: steve
  • Ford Model: Focus Titanium mk2.5

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:57 PM

Hi Terry,

yes thes bulbs are 100% road legal as they are only used for reversing purposes mate no problems their also E marked

and yes all focus just take one reverse bulb luckily :lol: as the cree Q5 slightly expensive, but 100% worth it,

ive converted my rear fog light to a clear lens from a left hand drive focus, then changed the fog bulb to red, think it looks better B)

also here are the reg plate bulbs i use mate Click Here they are 6000k thats the same shade of white as the Cree Reverse light,

and since were on the subject of making things brighter ive also got the custom glovebox light Click Here and boot light bulbs from this seller click Here

Thanks

are the number plate leds bright so that they show all the plate number ? , don't want to be getting pulled over!

also the reverse light i take it is this-

http://www.alltronix...products_id=275

cheers

Mitch

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users