Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Ultimate Reverse Bulb 6000Kelvin (55Watt Equivalent)

Lenny

Hi Lenny

Whats the delivery times like with Alltronix Limited , i cant seem to find an order history section on there site to see if my order is processing?

cheers

Mitch

Hi Lenny

Whats the delivery times like with Alltronix Limited , i cant seem to find an order history section on there site to see if my order is processing?

cheers

Mitch

When i bought from them it was through eBay, and they were £3 more expensive to buy from through eBay too,

i think it was 5 days for me mate, but im in ireland so i would expect you should recieve by friday, i have delt with the manager before as i told them i was putting this guide on the forum which may help their business and he was sound enough and very professional, so im sure you should have it by friday 1st class post http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/cool.gif

May attempt to fit my bulb today if it stays dry , i will also fit the number plate leds , I looked at the number plate fittings and it seems there is no screws but a little groove/clip, will read the handbook one more time to check this.

Lenny I know you had trouble at first reading a post of yours about the plate leds , any tips, I take it I use a flat head screwdriver and push inwards???

cheers :)

I ordered myself one of these a few days ago, cant wait for it to arive.

I think anythings going to make an improvement over the standard reversing light, its shocking!

May attempt to fit my bulb today if it stays dry , i will also fit the number plate leds , I looked at the number plate fittings and it seems there is no screws but a little groove/clip, will read the handbook one more time to check this.

Lenny I know you had trouble at first reading a post of yours about the plate leds , any tips, I take it I use a flat head screwdriver and push inwards???

cheers http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif

Thats very true mate,

i had the car 2 months and had to go back to the garage and buy 2 new reg plate light casings http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/laugh.gif

i pushed them the wrong way,

you need to push in towards the light mate,

using a small flat screw driver Push the shiny metal strip

towards the light unit and they drop out, or gently pull,

very simple when you know how lol

thanks Lenny , will give it a go later hopefully! :)

thanks Lenny , will give it a go later hopefully! :)

Image1211.jpg

Ok ive just done the plate leds , realised they only go one way round after one worked and the other did'nt until I turned it round , they look great , just got to do the reverse bulb!

Ive layed on my back and can see the bulb fitting with a wire from behind the bumper , just not sure what to do, will look at your guide again above lenny and check my owners book!!

done the lot , I found the reverse bulb a lot easier to do , will wait till it gets dark to check all is good and try to take a pic and post it on here , looking at the cree q5 in daylight it looks like it will be very bright at night!!

thanks for the help lenny , much appreciated ! :)

done the lot , I found the reverse bulb a lot easier to do , will wait till it gets dark to check all is good and try to take a pic and post it on here , looking at the cree q5 in daylight it looks like it will be very bright at night!!

thanks for the help lenny , much appreciated ! http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif

No Problem mate,

you will be very happy when it gets dark too.http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/cool.gif

I just got a pair of CREE bulbs. These ones http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1497.l2649 for £30 delivered. The RRP is £60 apparantly. I hope these are the correct fitting. :|

Hi mate,

ive checked the link and Yes they are correct.:D

Lenny how do you post pictures on here? , then later I can hopefully get a pic up.

thanks

• Like 1

At that price I was hoping they were the right ones. Thanks for checking. :)

Lenny how do you post pictures on here? , then later I can hopefully get a pic up.

thanks

I will PM you a Guide on this mate,

im creating it for you now B)

I will PM you a Guide on this mate,

im creating it for you now B)

ok cool B) , got my pic ready

Not the greatest of pictures , but you get the idea , im very happy with the outcome , the reverse light is super bright and the plate leds are great!

focus.jpg

Still waiting for mine, really hope its here tomorow, what was the delivery time like?

Still waiting for mine, really hope its here tomorow, what was the delivery time like?

Hi

Think it was about 3 days , If you ordered from Alltronix ltd just message them and they will give you an update on you order as I never got a despatch email.

I'm tempted by this... Mitch84, what do you think of the conversion?? worthwhile??

Hi mate,

ive checked the link and Yes they are correct.:D

I got them installed yesterday on mine and my dad's focus. I got to say the look great with lots of light to see what's behind me. I think I'll order the other bits and the climate control dials next. :)

I'm tempted by this... Mitch84, what do you think of the conversion?? worthwhile??

HI

Well I think it is , I have privacy glass at rear so its still fairly hard to see any light threw the windows but I would say its a bit better than before , outside the light is much brighter looking in my side mirrors I can see that light shines a fair distance.

mitch

Yeah i have the privacy glass too, and find it a pain when reversing at night when there is no other light around, however it makes me use my door mirrors more! lol

I got them installed yesterday on mine and my dad's focus. I got to say the look great with lots of light to see what's behind me. I think I'll order the other bits and the climate control dials next. http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif

These boot light bulbs are a perfect match at 6000k

free postage on the second item with this seller so if your buying 2 you only pay postage on the first one Click Here

i bought from him on a best offer of £3 http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/cool.gif

Just arived, aleady fitted, looks great, will find out tonight if its bright enough :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club