Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Ultimate Reverse Bulb 6000Kelvin (55Watt Equivalent)

Lenny

Iv'e Just Bought one of these Cree Q5™ power LED Bulbs from Alltronix Limited Click HereTheir a direct replacement to the standard bulb with no wiring necessary and their also can-bus error free so guaranteed to work, their 6000k brightness colour and match the led number plate bulbs lovely,

Really makes your car stand out from the crowd and excellent visibility at night, gets you noticed too even if your pulling over to fix a stranded female's flat tyre in the dark just stick the car in reverse with the engine off and you've got the equivalent of 55watts beaming from the rear of your car,

Better still it doesnt even get HOT ever!

also this bulb is whiter in reality than the pictures are displaying on your screen, unless you have an LED monitor you cant see exactly how white this is, its rated at 6000k

This Bulb has to be the best modification for the car I've seen to date,

slightly expensive but worth every penny

Their not just for the focus they will fit any car, van, bus or lorry with a 1156/BA15s/382 Bulb socket either 24Volt or 12Volt and that includes the focus, mondeo, fiesta, Ka, Kuga, etc;

ill let the pictures do the talking i switched it in reverse at night and there's at least a 14foot beam from it lol Brilliant!!laugh.gif

Cree Q5™ Now Available in RED for Fog lights Click Here £26.99

1156-Ba15s-5w-High-Power-LED-White-Car-Bulb-Light-Cree-Q5-.jpg

Image0735.jpg

Image0737.jpg

Image0740.jpg

Image1460.jpg

Thanks For Looking!

Please Check my List of Guides Listed Below For More Information. cool.gif

• Like 1

That will help those with the back windows tinted for sure. Think I may be up for one of those. Great idea.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

That looks class Lenny, may have to get me one of those too lol

• Like 1

That looks class Lenny, may have to get me one of those too lol

lol It's Pure Quality mate,

Gets lots of looks in the carpark at night lights up the whole rear its great,

they also sell them in a foglight version now too. B)

Looks cool Lenny i may have to invest in one of them

• Like 1

Just got myself a HID Kit 6000k and getting the number plate lights aswell and new clear indicators can't wait till they arrive.

I got a cheap led reverse bulb and it doesn't fit at all. I tried on 3 different focus's to be sure ha. The prongs don't catch the sides of the bulb holder.

I got a cheap led reverse bulb and it doesn't fit at all. I tried on 3 different focus's to be sure ha. The prongs don't catch the sides of the bulb holder.

I purchased one of the led clusters before, even if it did fit it wouldnt work as their not can-bus error free,

However these Cree Q5 led Will fit 100% and will defo work no problems,

made in america by Cree which are a huge worldwide company top quality from the ground up.

Hi Lenny

Are these road legal , thinking about getting one also do you mind linking me to the number plate leds you use?

Im not sure how many of these bulbs i would need i think the focus only has 1 reverse light , my car is a focus titanium 08 model.

cheers

Mitch

• Like 1

Hi Lenny

Are these road legal , thinking about getting one also do you mind linking me to the number plate leds you use?

Im not sure how many of these bulbs i would need i think the focus only has 1 reverse light , my car is a focus titanium 08 model.

cheers

Mitch

Hi Terry,

yes thes bulbs are 100% road legal as they are only used for reversing purposes mate no problems their also E marked

and yes all focus just take one reverse bulb luckily http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/laugh.gif as the cree Q5 slightly expensive, but 100% worth it,

ive converted my rear fog light to a clear lens from a left hand drive focus, then changed the fog bulb to red, think it looks better http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/cool.gif

also here are the reg plate bulbs i use mate Click Here they are 6000k thats the same shade of white as the Cree Reverse light,

and since were on the subject of making things brighter ive also got the custom glovebox light Click Here and boot light bulbs from this seller click Here

Just got myself a hid kit 6000k and getting the number plate lights aswell and new clear indicators can't wait till they arrive.

Will look ace mate!

I have 6K HIDs, LED side and fog lights and also rear plate ones too, all nice and white B)

Hi Terry,

yes thes bulbs are 100% road legal as they are only used for reversing purposes mate no problems their also E marked

and yes all focus just take one reverse bulb luckily :lol: as the cree Q5 slightly expensive, but 100% worth it,

ive converted my rear fog light to a clear lens from a left hand drive focus, then changed the fog bulb to red, think it looks better B)

also here are the reg plate bulbs i use mate Click Here they are 6000k thats the same shade of white as the Cree Reverse light,

and since were on the subject of making things brighter ive also got the custom glovebox light Click Here and boot light bulbs from this seller click Here

Thanks

are the number plate leds bright so that they show all the plate number ? , don't want to be getting pulled over!

also the reverse light i take it is this-

http://www.alltronix.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=275

cheers

Mitch

Hi Lenny

just checking my owners manuel and it says for reversing light i need P21W , does that mean the above bulb will not fit?

cheers

Mitch

Hi Lenny

just checking my owners manuel and it says for reversing light i need P21W , does that mean the above bulb will not fit?

cheers

Mitch

Hi,

P21w is the same fitment as the focus mate,

the Cree Q5 is a P21w fitment too and roughly the same length as your standard P21w bulb

so yes it will fit 1,000% mate yes 1,000 :D

thanks guys , just got a bit confused as the cree q5 bulb does'nt say p21w just 382 but i think thats the same.

cheers

Lenny

The nuber plate leds you linked me too that you have are they bright as in light the number plate fully so that i dont get pulled?

cheers

• Like 1

thanks guys , just got a bit confused as the cree q5 bulb does'nt say p21w just 382 but i think thats the same.

cheers

Just checked the Alltronix website for you mate and heres the story:

P21w is the bulb size fitment and the brightness of a standard bulb

BA15s is the socket in the car that the P21w bulb fits in to

this fitment will also accept the cree Q5 as it is built based on a P21w standard bulb and designed to be a direct replacment for the P21w Bulb

Just checked the Alltronix website for you mate and heres the story:

P21w is the bulb size fitment and the brightness of a standard bulb

BA15s is the socket in the car that the P21w bulb fits in to

this fitment will also accept the cree Q5 as it is built based on a P21w standard bulb and designed to be a direct replacment for the P21w Bulb

thats good news as ive ordered it!

may match it with the plate leds as long as they are bright and light up the number plate fully?

cheers Lenny

• Like 1

thats good news as ive ordered it!

may match it with the plate leds as long as they are bright and light up the number plate fully?

cheers Lenny

these leds are bright enough and wont attract a blue light neither mate http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.gif Click Here their 6000k the same as the reverse bulb

also here is a brighter interior boot light to match Click Here

these leds are bright enough and wont attract a blue light neither mate :D Click Here their 6000k the same as the reverse bulb

also here is a brighter interior boot light to match Click Here

must resist clicking the links , Im skint now! :lol: , I did order the plate leds though!!!

must resist clicking the links , Im skint now! :lol: , I did order the plate leds though!!!

Join the club mate, my car is off the road and under the cover cos im skint permanently lol