Photo

The Ultimate Reverse Bulb 6000Kelvin (55Watt Equivalent)

Best Answer cartman9090, 14 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

Iv'e Just Bought one of these Cree Q5™ power Led bulbs from Alltronix Limited Click HereTheir a direct replacement to the standard bulb with no wiring necessary and their also can-bus error free so guaranteed to work, their 6000k brightness colour and match the led number plate bulbs lovely,Really makes your car stand out from the crowd and excellent visibility at night, gets you noticed too even if your pulling over to fix a stranded female's flat tyre in the dark just stick the car in reverse with the engine off and you've got the equivalent of 55watts beaming from the rear of your car,Better still it doesnt even get HOT ever!also this bulb is whiter in reality than the pictures are displaying on your screen, unless you have an LED monitor you cant see exactly how white this is, its rated at 6000kThis Bulb has to be the best modification for the car I've seen to date,slightly expensive but worth every pennyTheir not just for the focus they will fit any car, van, bus or lorry with a 1156/BA15s/382 Bulb socket either 24Volt or 12Volt and that includes the focus, mondeo, fiesta, Ka, Kuga, etc;ill let the pictures do the talking i switched it in reverse at night and there's at least a 14foot beam from it lol Brilliant!!laugh.gif Cree Q5™ Now Available in RED for Fog lights Click Here £26.99 1156-Ba15s-5w-High-Power-LED-White-Car-BImage0735.jpgImage0737.jpgImage0740.jpgImage1460.jpgThanks For Looking!Please Check my List of Guides Listed Below For More Information. cool.gif

Is it this one:
http://www.alltronix...products_id=322
? Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#91 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,500 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

Now available in 9.5watt thats 95% brighter than the existing cree Q5 ones at 450 Lumens per bulb :o B) B) B) B) B) and they will fit the P21w Ba15 socket that we have in the focus.
http://www.ebay.ie/i...=item4d00767281

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#92 Podzak

Podzak

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Name: Peter
  • Ford Model: Mondeo 2.2 Diesel Estate Ghia
  • Year: 2006

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:57 PM

Hmmm.
I've seen some led headlight bulbs, giving 300% more light.
Are they legal here and has anyone experienced them?
Any good?
$38.28 each plus about £1 P&P from the land of the rising noodle.

#93 ShinyAndy

ShinyAndy

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Name: Andy
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.8TDCI Titanium (mk2.5)
  • Year: 2008

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:10 PM

I fitted one of these (not a bad price given you get two) a few weeks ago. Unfortunately the tint to the rear of my car is so dark it hasn't really made much difference to reversing but it is definitely brighter

http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_4009wt_1397

#94 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,517 posts
  • Name: David
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
  • Year: 2013
Contributor

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

I got 5 watt ones in the back of my Fiesta, not the best... But then again the original's were crappy too. Going to invest in some 9W ones that aren't just leftovers.

Got 5W ones in my sidelights that are really bright (could be mistaken for headlights at night) only they don't really put much onto the road, however my 11W fog's do :P

#95 Podzak

Podzak

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

I got 5 watt ones in the back of my Fiesta, not the best... But then again the original's were crappy too. Going to invest in some 9W ones that aren't just leftovers.

Got 5W ones in my sidelights that are really bright (could be mistaken for headlights at night) only they don't really put much onto the road, however my 11W fog's do :P

But you only use them in fog, don't you?
I mean, you wouldn't be a knob and use foglights as spotlights.
Would you? :mellow:

#96 Podzak

Podzak

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

Hmmm.
I've seen some led headlight bulbs, giving 300% more light.
Are they legal here and has anyone experienced them?
Any good?
$38.28 each plus about £1 P&P from the land of the rising noodle.

Linky prease? :ph34r:

#97 gr33ns

gr33ns

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Name: Jeff
  • Ford Model: 1.6 Saloon, Mark II, manual

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

Hi guys I have a focus saloon 2006, my reversing light lens is clear and on the Cree Q5™ power Led bulbs the casing is red so I was wondering if

these bulbs will be ok here thay say thay are not cambus error free so will theres bulbs work on my car

I would be gratefull for any help

#98 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,500 posts
Contributor

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:18 AM

Hi guys I have a focus saloon 2006, my reversing light lens is clear and on the Cree Q5™ power Led bulbs the casing is red so I was wondering if

these bulbs will be ok here thay say thay are not cambus error free so will theres bulbs work on my car

I would be gratefull for any help

They should be ok mate,
But their is now CreeQ7 which are smaller and 3 times brighter. Alltronix are a good stockest in the uk. They msy not be the cheapest supplier but a good one.

#99 gr33ns

gr33ns

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

Thanks Lenny,
I will have a look at them, I am also looking a getting leds to replace my number plate light my foot well lights
do the leds need to be cambus error free for my car 2006 saloon, I have been reading other post on this forum some dont mention
the need for cambus error free but some do.

#100 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,500 posts
Contributor

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Thanks Lenny,
I will have a look at them, I am also looking a getting leds to replace my number plate light my foot well lights
do the leds need to be cambus error free for my car 2006 saloon, I have been reading other post on this forum some dont mention
the need for cambus error free but some do.

CanBus has been in effect since 2001 in most manufacturers mate,
So to be sure to work in either case id fit CanBus to the reg and parking but the footwells are not CanBus but you can fit Canbus even if it is not required in the fitment.
But if you fit non CanBus in to a socket that requires CanBus then they wont power up/illuminate.

#101 gr33ns

gr33ns

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

They should be ok mate,
But their is now CreeQ7 which are smaller and 3 times brighter. Alltronix are a good stockest in the uk. They msy not be the cheapest supplier but a good one.

Cant find CreeQ7, have you got link for them

#102 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,500 posts
Contributor

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

Cant find CreeQ7, have you got link for them

hi
Very sorry for my error in information as i thought for sure that the new one was called Q7 but seems not.
Anyways here she is
http://www.alltronix...products_id=316

#103 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,517 posts
  • Name: David
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
  • Year: 2013
Contributor

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

Put some CREE's in my main beam, could drive round all day with them on without blinding people, look cool how the unit is lit up - but then the purpose of a main beam is to be bright, so unfortunately I'd say not for beam's at all. Mainly did as a test rather than actually going out and trying them on an evening.

#104 Aldoo

Aldoo

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Name: Tom
  • Ford Model: 1.8 TDCI Focus Sport

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

what exactly is the difference between these £20 ones and the £7 ones that come up when you ebay it?
i read all sorts about error messages when getting new number plate bulbs and i paid no attention tbh

will it just be the usual thing about cheap ebay quality?

cheers

#105 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,500 posts
Contributor

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

what exactly is the difference between these £20 ones and the £7 ones that come up when you ebay it?
i read all sorts about error messages when getting new number plate bulbs and i paid no attention tbh

will it just be the usual thing about cheap ebay quality?

cheers

A fellow forum member called "Brigante" purchased for 7pounds on ebay to find that they didnt work at all and ended up purchasing for 12pounds each from another supplier.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users