AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

dek

Ford Focus St Turbo Problems

6 posts in this topic

i own a ford focus st 06 plate and when i drive it the turbo keeps redlining i have to be very careful and gradually build up speed does anyone have an answer to this problem.

Hey Dek,

Sorry, not got any answers for you unfortunately but exactly the same thing happened to my '06 plate ST today. When I accelerate I get a very brief boost of power but it then disappears and the turbo gauge red lines and then falls back down. Gonna have to find a reliable garage in the Glasgow area to have a look at it. Just wondered if you had any luck with yours? I'm hoping it's a hose or something simple (and cheap) like that, but not holding my breath.....

Cheers.

Stew

i have the same problem. did you ever find the cause?

would be greatfull if anyone knows the answer to this problem as my st is doing the same

would be greatfull if anyone knows the answer to this problem as my st is doing the same

did you ever find the problem?