Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

caroline 66

Help Deciding What Galaxy To Buy

1. 1. what is the difference between the ford galaxy models.

• what to watch for

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 posts in this topic

we are hoping to buy a ford galaxy when we find one but havent a clue of what to look for there are so many different models .been a female i would like tinted windows and the park sensor i could go on but i dont know what engine size is best to go for or what to watch out for what is the differences between all the models and which models are the better ones ie higher models and lower models .. help

we are hoping to buy a ford galaxy when we find one but havent a clue of what to look for there are so many different models .been a female i would like tinted windows and the park sensor i could go on but i dont know what engine size is best to go for or what to watch out for what is the differences between all the models and which models are the better ones ie higher models and lower models .. help

Hi the choice is yours,do a bit of research,the main differences are in engine size and trim level,so it depends on what you are after.I think there are 4 entry levels - the LX,ZETEC,GHIA and TATANIUM,with three engine sizes(although there might be variants)-1.8,2.0,2.5.If I am not wrong I think they all come with rear tinted windows.