Photo

Help Deciding What Galaxy To Buy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Help Deciding What Galaxy To Buy (0 member(s) have cast votes)

what is the difference between the ford galaxy models.

1. what to watch for (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 caroline 66

caroline 66

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: caroline
  • Ford Model: none yet
  • Year: 1999

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:46 PM

we are hoping to buy a ford galaxy when we find one but havent a clue of what to look for there are so many different models .been a female i would like tinted windows and the park sensor i could go on but i dont know what engine size is best to go for or what to watch out for what is the differences between all the models and which models are the better ones ie higher models and lower models .. help

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 scudney

scudney

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Ford Model: galaxy

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:08 PM

we are hoping to buy a ford galaxy when we find one but havent a clue of what to look for there are so many different models .been a female i would like tinted windows and the park sensor i could go on but i dont know what engine size is best to go for or what to watch out for what is the differences between all the models and which models are the better ones ie higher models and lower models .. help

Hi the choice is yours,do a bit of research,the main differences are in engine size and trim level,so it depends on what you are after.I think there are 4 entry levels - the LX,ZETEC,GHIA and TATANIUM,with three engine sizes(although there might be variants)-1.8,2.0,2.5.If I am not wrong I think they all come with rear tinted windows.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users