Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Zetec Tddi

sar6555

hi i have just bought a 51 plate mondeo zetec tddi for £160.00 with a overheating problem,only got it for alloys was just going to scrap it once i changed wheels drove car for about 3.5 miles temp went up car died out towed car half mile to get home (didnt expect it to drive at all so this was a bonus) let car cool down filled water up car will now drive again until gets hot, was wondering if this could be thermastat or a airlock (bottom hose on radiator dosent get warm)as i have now decided it drives so well and has mot til feb 2012 might try to fix problem i know its not the headgasket any advice would be very welcome. thanks.

it could be termostat or waterpump take termostat out and run the car to see if it heats up

hi, thanks for reply, i did change thermstat but car was still the same but didnt overheat on tick over just when it was being driven. car has been scrapped spect it was something simple. thanks for reply anyway.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club