Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Irritating Asbo Neighbours...

jeebowhite

Well, this comes off the back of being Peeved with my useless neighbours, they have no consideration for anyone, and not even an 8 month old baby who is ill... So a few questions...

first of all, who else has them?

second, what is the worst thing about them?

third, who knows of a hitman service?

In all seriousness, it will be interesting to see what peoples views of society are and how it was so much better in the "old" days - pre 2000!

Also, in all seriousness, does anyone know at which volume (approx decibells) something / someone is considered to be an antisocial volume?

So share your views - heres mine!

I have a very irritating neighbour, who doesnt pay rent - I do! she claims DHSS and has her house paid for her - she is a resident only on paper, and doesnt live there, and when she comes round, she has no consideration at all for anyone. her home is a best described as a brothel, daycare centre, and laundrette - and we get to pay for the privelage :)

... So who's up next?

Can't say I have asbo neighbours since mine are mainly middle aged or old and I don't think I've ever heard of an asbo pensioner!

But in a seriousness is there nothing that could be done, I know Loud music is played after 11pm the police can sort something. Is the house prirate or council let?

Can't say I have asbo neighbours since mine are mainly middle aged or old and I don't think I've ever heard of an asbo pensioner!

But in a seriousness is there nothing that could be done, I know Loud music is played after 11pm the police can sort something. Is the house prirate or council let?

Well, its more their attitude that makes them asbo's... lol imagine the most stereotypical little sh*t and now imagine all those qualities in a pair of 40 year olds!

I think its privately let as well...

I just wonder how many people really have neighbours like this...

Well, its more their attitude that makes them asbo's... lol imagine the most stereotypical little sh*t and now imagine all those qualities in a pair of 40 year olds!

I think its privately let as well...

I just wonder how many people really have neighbours like this...

Don't you just love people like that! If you know who the landlord is i'm sure they would be able to have a word, especially typically people who have a bad attidute tend not to look after their houses.

My neighbour doesn't have an ASBO... Though she is 84...

Plus, ASBOs don't exist anymore as far as I know!

Why do people always take the !Removed! out of people that are on benefits.

Why do people always take the !Removed! out of people that are on benefits.

I think it's lack of experience/judgemental attitudes. There are benefit scroungers but I try not to judge because it's impossible to know their individual circumstances. For example my father is on benefits but he has terrible arthritus, and on most days he is unable to move and needs a wheelchair.

My neighbours are really good to be honest, there's a middle aged couple on one side and on the other there's an old couple. The problems in my area don't seem to be with neighbours or even people in the street, it seems to be the kids who walk up from town, especially on a Friday and Saturday night. A few weeks ago someone tried to break into my dad's car because he left his GPS in the window. Yet you go out during the day and everyone is saying "Morning" etc.

Just to add, I had my first car stolen and it was parked just down the road a little bit. We had family visiting and I got back home late one night after working overtime, I was too tired to move the cars around so I could get into the drive, so I left it down the road a little bit thinking it would be fine.

I woke up on the morning with my Dad calling me "Dan, are you in?" so I say "Yeah, I'm tired what's up?" and he said "How did you get back?" and I said "I drove like always"..

Then, he broke the news "Where did you park your car? I can't see it". I jumped out of bed and looked out my loft window, and it was gone. My neighbours didn't see anything and it must have happened in the early hours as I got home at about 1am. I thought by that time any kids walking home would have passed and the car would be safe. How wrong I was.

FiestaLad, Dont get me wrong I know people on benefits and I know they arent all bad eggs. I just hate it where my neighbours have admitted previously they are having all their house paid for by DHSS, and I know they live at another address, as I have seen them living there.

The people who are clearly taking the rest of us for mugs, are the ones I express my displeasure at, certainly not those who require the benefits. I dont like paying my taxes to keep them housed when they have a much nicer abode a few miles away, which they are living at. I would rather someone who geniunely needs the benefits and the house were living there...

Maybe its just the town I live in thats the problem, maybe its a common thing here.

Many years ago living in Collier Row, Romford, there was this horrible little sh?t living on a nearby council estate. Im sure it was him who stole the stereo from my car at the time and later tried to steal another. By the second time I had fitted an alarm.

I couldnt prove it but knew it was him. Anyway a few months later I was working on the counter at the local Post Office when he came in to cash a pension. He said it was for his Gran, but I had received a report that some poor old dear had been mugged the night before so refused payment and kept the pension book.

I called the Police, told them who it was and where they lived and the scum bag was procecuted. I never saw him again. What a shame.

As far as ignorant neighbours. If there electricity box is outside, I would creep over and shut the electric down. That would quiet things down for a while.

i used to live in a terrace house street...anyways one morning, after finishing night shift i went to home to bed and his mother must have left him, bearing in mind hes around 16 year old at the time. the music got louder and louder and voices got louder to match...woke me up, this was about 1pm...i was not happy as i say i was sleeping of a night shift.

so i got dressed and paid the little cretin a visit to ask to turn his music down...to where i got a reponse along the lines of "shut up and you cant do out" (thats put politely for this forum) i told him i will win this.

anyways i rang the council wardens and informed them of where i work, the scenerio of why i need quite and they happily obliged to pay them a visit.

anyways i watched as they drove past, came back recorded the decibels and knocked on the door...anyways this little cretin thought he was above the law and gave them a few french words before slamming his door. about 5 mins later police turned up, knocked his door down. the council confiscated his sound system and a few of his mates put in the back of the police cars for drugs...

i went outside and said "told ya so" and gave him a wink to rub it in more.

later that day a few of my mates came round and i told them what happened and they laughed...it goes on, we saw him leaving the house with 2 other mates and a carrier bag full of fosters...so me and my mate walked up told him it wasnt the end and we releived him of his carrier bag of fosters.

we informed his mother when she finished work of what happened and she kicked the cretin out, back to his fathers. in the end i didnt see him or his mates ever again...

I say to beat them you have to be them and play their games.

I have a very irritating neighbour, who doesnt pay rent - I do! she claims DHSS and has her house paid for her - she is a resident only on paper, and doesnt live there, and when she comes round, she has no consideration at all for anyone. her home is a best described as a brothel, daycare centre, and laundrette - and we get to pay for the privelage :)

... So who's up next?

that is quite a claim and if you have proof you should contact the DHSS as she may falsely be claiming for more than one property. If you note down times and days of her visits and visits of any one else I'm sure the DHSS would be interested. But unless you do have proof of your above claims then there is little they can do.

So far the evidence we have is that I have driven past and seen her car/s and her new partners cars parked in this other property, every time they are not at our neighbouring house, they are always there. So far this is all I have, and I think your right, maybe noting down times and dates will be more than sufficient. I will be monitoring her other "residence" and will report it and advise the other address, I am sure their investigators will be happy to oblige.

and johnH I think your right, unfortunately I dont have that many "mates" locally who I would say are confident enough to go confiscating beer, from the so and so's, I think its another batttle we will have to win ourselves.

I recently had to do this for our other neighbours (coincidentally we got them kicked out of one side, and when they left this side moved in!) so I have more than enough experience of tracking people down, I am sure a bit of google time, will find me the name and address of the registered landlord, then the same for this alternative address, if its her "boyfriend" then I am sure that too will be handy for the relevant bodies...

Now all I need is some time, in the process of changing jobs within my company at the moment, so that should free some more time to allow me to hunt her down and get her out!

The worst thing is, even though she doesnt "live" there, she lets teenagers use it for parties and what not. One night I reported it to the police, they were stood outside their house smoking pot, the smell came through the open door and windows in our house. I made a call to the police saying a party of unknown individuals smoking drugs etc at this house. Surprisingly enough, they overheard the phone call, all of a sudden they disappeared, jumped into their car and wheelspan out the road...

Im sure they are doing something illegal, I am quite suspective of drugs but have no evidence to support that... fingers crossed keeping an eye on them and see what they keep up to!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club