Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Other drivers who dont say thanks

Steve

Don’t you hate it when you let someone out and they dont acknowledge you and say thanks by raising a hand or even a nod? I need an 9mm oozie LOL

Lol yeah it's one of those things that annoys me too.

I try and be really polite while driving but there's so many people that instead of just raising their hands or give you a thumbs up just stare instead like they're better than you or like you don't deserve their acknowledgement lol.

It really annoys me too!!! and it only takes a second so why not? :angry:

maybe they are looking at the road or other hazards, i know i haven't acknowledged someone because the time wasn't right due to traffic conditions.

Just people that think there better than you stuck up i think.

it took a while to get used to driving in the states where even if you let someone cross the road, they don't say thanks!

Anyone else usually find its the older generations?

So much for the 'youth of today' bullshhh! gets on my wick!

Just got back from Shropshire where I find everybody waves to say thanks. Its not too bad in my part of Essex, most people wave.

I nearly had a head on because of someone waving to say thanks. They were on a mobile with one hand and took the other off the wheel to wave, the car straightened up and she almost drove into me. Goes to show how dangerous using mobiles is, I almost spilt my cornflakes. :lol:

Just got back from Shropshire where I find everybody waves to say thanks. Its not too bad in my part of Essex, most people wave.

I nearly had a head on because of someone waving to say thanks. They were on a mobile with one hand and took the other off the wheel to wave, the car straightened up and she almost drove into me. Goes to show how dangerous using mobiles is, I almost spilt my cornflakes. :lol:

mobiles really get on my !Removed!. yesterday some plonker was hogging two lanes while im trying to pass. guess what, he was on his phone. funny though cause i blasted my horn when i passed and he quickly straightened up and put the phone down. benefits of a white ford focus estate, looks a little like an older cop car. takes a second look to realise it isnt :D

alot of ignorant people, i lose it and just ignore everyone else