Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Lexus Lights

Spoff

Lexus Lights Would You?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Put Lexus Lights On Your Car?

• I Would
    • No Chance
    • Already Have
    • On The Right Car, Yes.
    • In the Past, Yes.

Hi, I'm half tempted to get Lexus lights fitted on the car, but before I even begin looking does anyone know if it would class as a 'modification' when it comes to insuring the motor, and if so is it likely to affect the premium?

thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm half tempted to get Lexus lights fitted on the car, but before I even begin looking does anyone know if it would class as a 'modification' when it comes to insuring the motor, and if so is it likely to affect the premium?

thanks in advance.

yes, you have changed the standard vehicle.

I think the Lexus style lights have the potential to look good on some cars. Mostly those made by Lexus :D

I've seen sooo manny people stick them on and they look so out of place, because most of the time the rest of the bodywork has been left completely standard. So imagine the standard rear bumper, standard windows without tints and steel wheels - and stuck on the back is this pair of Lexus style lights and it looks completely out of place, and literally like they've just been bolted on in desperation to make your car stand out.

I guess it shows I really don't like them, but it's only my opinion :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club