Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Cmax

tom_cmax

hi there am very new to the forum and to fords and i had a few questions about my 2008 cmax 1.6 zetec which i bought about 2 months ago...

first it has one touch down drivers side window and i wondered if it was possible to change this to one touch up aswell as down by changing the switch panel or is it not possible at all?

and secondly

my model doesnt have the instrument cluster dimmer is it possible to buy the light switch from a titanium model and fit it so i can use the dimming switch i know that the auto headlights function wont work as it doesnt have the light sensor but i just wondered about the dimming

thanks in advance for your help

tom!

hi there am very new to the forum and to fords and i had a few questions about my 2008 cmax 1.6 zetec which i bought about 2 months ago...

first it has one touch down drivers side window and i wondered if it was possible to change this to one touch up aswell as down by changing the switch panel or is it not possible at all?

and secondly

my model doesnt have the instrument cluster dimmer is it possible to buy the light switch from a titanium model and fit it so i can use the dimming switch i know that the auto headlights function wont work as it doesnt have the light sensor but i just wondered about the dimming

thanks in advance for your help

tom!

Welcome to the forum!

First, yes you can get the one touch up but it may mean replacing the switch and possibly the relay, but I believe it can be done.

Secondly, the dimmer, you probably could buy and install, as long as you are confident with wiring. Its only a simple resistor setup after all :)

Never done either of the above so cant offer any how to's im afraid.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club