Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stainless Steel Sill Protectors For New Fiesa 5 Door

Elkie

Just been over to Lockwoods today to get sill protectors fitted very nice they are too.

They used my 5 door car for designing the template, perfect fit front and rear, see link, why pay Ford prices!

http://www.lockwoodinternational.co.uk/fiesta-4-door-sill-protectors-part-no-k89s-more-details-i6358.html

Rear ones too? I like the sound of that

Yea they're only short cos of the curve on the sill but look ok

Ohhh of cors, I was thinking they'd curve right up like the door. lol Its getting late and I'm tired

Have you got any photos of the protectors on your car? I'd really like to see how it looks for the rear sills as well as how they look with the doors closed.

Never been a fan of these,after i seen what damage is caused underneath them after a few years.

And would be worse in the UK with all the rain you guys get.

Irononreverse - will get some photos posted in a few days time

Fi.Es.Ta - why would you get any damage rain or no? These protect the sill and are held on by adhesive so no damage is caused to the sill and paintwork remains intact so perforation warranty on paint remains valid....

I would love to get some of these as i've already put a very tiny scratch on the door well. Still showing paint color so not so deep but it would cover it up nicely.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club