Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Your Fav Car Music?

Steve

What music do you listen to in your car? Let’s see what peoples tastes are like on the club :) I like a bit of Rihanna, tinchy stryder to down to a bit of classicial to suit my mood. Whats Yours?

Great question :D I'm the same as you it really depends on my mood.

Most of the time I'm into my hiphop, so I love Tupac, Immortal Technique, Biggie etc in my car. While other times I'll listen to the RHCP, The Police and some cheesy 80s stuff haha.

I only listen to audiobooks in the car - I work as a musician and I can't have music on without REALLY concentrating on it, to the detriment of my driving, so no music in the car for me. :(

I only listen to audiobooks in the car - I work as a musician and I can't have music on without REALLY concentrating on it, to the detriment of my driving, so no music in the car for me. :(

Wow really? That's awesome, what sort of work do you do? I'm a musician too but probably not as good as you, I record music and play a bit of guitar. I make a lot of trance and electronica using Logic. Mostly just for fun :D

I'm a clarinet and sax player Danny - I work on shows, in orchestras, jazz bands, bit of studio/session work - basically as much varied stuff as I can to keep things fresh.

That sounds fantastic! I remember trying to learn the clarinet when I was in school, I wasn't too bad but kinda lost interest in the end. It's something I wish I'd stuck to though.

I'm a clarinet and sax player Danny - I work on shows, in orchestras, jazz bands, bit of studio/session work - basically as much varied stuff as I can to keep things fresh.

thats cool dan!

Again, depends on my mood. Generally its a bit of led zeppelin :D but this week Ive been listening to the Moody Blues. Most people my age dont even know who they are... lol

i prefer older song, 'summer of 69' bryan adams