Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Frozen White, Owners Opinions Pls

ffiscool

the only trouble was getting every mark off the car. i dont scrub the paintwork with anything, just light wipes to avoid scratches. found it hard to remove all marks without a strong remover of some sort.

what do you use to remove bugs and stains from your car?

Even with good good wax... I'm in the same boat, I struggle to get some of the bug marks off the car. Regardless of whats said about my shampoo, I use megiuars stuff and it is really good, but just won't shift the bugs.

I do agree with just waxing once every few months though... I wouldn't put too many layers of wax on top of each other coz you're gonna get unseen particles like sap, metal flakes from the air getting stuff in between.... maybe just wax maximum twice in a 6 month period with a clay bar every 6 month to remove the dirty wax. Then give a good polish and wax again to seal.

Danny

Have to say it: white is the new black :D

Have to say it: white is the new black :D

White has been a fashion before though. Look at some of the old Merc's, even the Atrsa GTE was phenomenal in white.

I can honestly say, I have always loved white cars..... but they are now whiter than ever.... some manufacturers, eg BMW and Nissan have some off-whites. Ford and Audi are lovely whites though.

My worry is..."what goes into fashion, goes out of fashion". Thats why I'll keep my skinhead and jeans.... they've never been a fashion yet :D

Thats why I'll keep my skinhead and jeans.... they've never been a fashion yet :D

Good one :D

My car usually wears Supernatural or BOS - it's also been known to wear AG HD and Dodo Purple Haze from time to time.

If I'm able to I use Dodo Sour Power or Born to be Mild with a pH neutral snow foam.

However - I lack an outside tap at home, so often these days it only sees Optimum No Rinse on the top up details. I have to say I don't rate Megs Hyperwash or Gold Class.

Regardless of whats said about my shampoo, I use megiuars stuff and it is really good, but just won't shift the bugs.

Danny

Danny - have you used Megs Speed Detailer on the bugs? Spray and leave a couple of minutes and I find it works better on my wife's white Corsa than most bugs sprays and doesn't leave white 'blobs' on dark plastic like some.

I've got some of that stuff. I'll try it today. Car hasn't been washed in at least 2 days so there must be some poor bugs I can try it on. :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club