Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cd6000 Code

dashboard56

fitted a single play to replace the unreliable multi players and cant reset it after a trip to the garage where they disconnected my battery.. tried to get the unit out but one of the clips wont release otherwise the number is written on it..grrrrr.. got the cd player off eBay so not much chance of him having the code.. any suggestions??..

fitted a single play to replace the unreliable multi players and cant reset it after a trip to the garage where they disconnected my battery.. tried to get the unit out but one of the clips wont release otherwise the number is written on it..grrrrr.. got the cd player off ebay so not much chance of him having the code.. any suggestions??..

try pressing button 2 and 6 at the same time to see if the serial may roll across the display.

and on some button 1 and 6

thanks but it didnt bring up the serial number i was expecting..

display shows...

MGP DJ5, 4-06, 04--3-00.

hoping the radio code wizards can decipher it for me

thanks but it didnt bring up the serial number i was expecting..

display shows...

MGP DJ5, 4-06, 04--3-00.

hoping the radio code wizards can decipher it for me

this will give you an idear on how the clips work to remove it.

http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/213/77/

http://www.fitaudio.com/index.php?CategoryID=13

Thanks for that info. 2 mechanics tried at garage after they had finished the work being done but couldn't draw the unit out on the right hand side. i've got a set of keys but they are tucked away in a box taped to a faulty multi play and i've moved house since seeing them :huh:. think i will try to borrow garage set and have a play!!.. the code is (as usual) written on the radio once i've got it out (why do people do that? lol)

Managed to drag the cd player out today. :D . one of the clips has a lug missing so wasn't freeing.. wrote the code down this time so prepared if it happens again :rolleyes: Thanks for the links Hayley they helped.. still got 2 multi play 6 cd units to get rid of, but there again i'm sure most mondeo owners have lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club