Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Bit Of A Yarn Then A Question

Henbroon

Hi All,

I am not long back from driving around Scotland and the Midlands of England in my old style 2011 Focus Titanium.

Inverness down to Carlisle then Skipton, and across to York and up the east coast back to Inverness in a leisurely 4 days. All that for £85 of diesel. The cruise control is a toy I have not had before and the general comfort and handling of the car was very impressive.

Thanks to Preee giving me a copy of the instructions I also made full use of the Nav FX.

My question is, although the Nav FX did a great job it did not warn of speed cameras. Can anyone suggest a replacement unit that will fit and that has the speed camera info?

There are many replacement units on Fleabay , search Ford Satnav. You would probably lose voice control and sound quality and maybe USB input from armrest plus im not sure if they have camera detection in the nav software.

I use my Android Samsung SGS phone there are many Apps , for speed cameras out there and its alot cheaper than changing the headunit.

This one says it has Speed camera function.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7-DVD-GPS-NAVI-FORD-MONDEO-FOCUS-C-S-MAX-DVB-T-PIP-/230655960667?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_GPSSystems_GPSSystems&hash=item35b42aa65b

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club