Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quality Custom Built Climate Control Knobs

Lenny

Please let me know what your thoughts are on these guys,

Surfing through eBay on evening and I decided to look up custom focus parts,

Came across these beautiful replacement knobs for the air conditioning controls, the come in a range of grip colours red, black, or grey, I've personally purchased a set in black grips,

they look quality as it says their made with aluminium and also have photos of fitted at night and illuminate the same colour as the original item as the bulbs stay in the original casing, you just pull off the old knobs and replace with these,

Although I don't trust myself pulling them off my car so purchased a second hand control unit from the breakers, going to fit them to it and replace the whole control unit, as one piece,

Credit where it's due I think they're a fantastic upgrade to the rubbery dust catching controls that come as standard, also they match the stereo volume knob nicely and a steal at the price listed, Thoughts on these please

I can't believe I'm the fourth person on e-bay to buy a set,

ill post pictures and do a how to guide on these once received takes up to 14days to receive, can't wait

CLICK Here for purchase link

Please see pictures below

495676405_o.jpg

489860862_o.jpg

489860877_o.jpg

489860823_o.jpg

489860840_o.jpg

Yes they will look pretty good i think, i have seen then before on eBay and almost clicked to buy them , no idea why i never lol.

Let me know how easy the other switches come off i tried pulling at them but seemed a little tight so i left them alone.

• Like 1

cheers pree,

i plan to do a guide on fitting them.

i have spent the last hr searching for them from china suppliers haha , i'm guessing they are probably a few pence each to buy direct from china , when i saw them originally they were £16 but not sure if u=its the same guy selling them

• Like 1

Im not selling them myself mate,

your probably rite about the wholesale business but it says their made of alloy and plastic, and if their quality and fit well im happy enough :)

from changing the leds in my heater panel, i can say the dials do pull off but do need a bit of strenght :lol:

i think they look pretty decent might buy a set...good find.

I have also seen on Fleabay while searching these that you can also get small Chrome surrounds as well , might be over kill though haha

Link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-05-09-CHROME-HEATER-SURROUNDS-RINGS-new-/280526390384?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4150ad0470

Lenny

I recent talk with my new Chinese friend haha found me this link.

put it into yahoo and search , when it comes up click the translate

They make the Control Knobs 34.00 Chinese Yuan = £3.22 , but maybe they might not sell small ammounts

http://sojp.taobao.com/

*EDIT*

Wow this site has some real cheap Mods

Lenny

I recent talk with my new Chinese friend haha found me this link.

put it into yahoo and search , when it comes up click the translate

They make the Control Knobs 34.00 Chinese Yuan = £3.22 , but maybe they might not sell small ammounts

http://sojp.taobao.com/

*EDIT*

Wow this site has some real cheap Mods

You just caused me to make baby jesus cry :lol:

I knew they would be cheaper but not that cheap, can you mine and manufacture alluminium for that cheap??

makes sence now he contacted me this morning refunding me the postage costs :lol: he must be feeling bad about tearing the !Removed! out of me :lol: :lol:

fair play to you mate, you fairly showed me :D

:o Aw man am i Hurting now :unsure:

Think im gonna be sick, looking at all the mods i could buy with the money i wasted :lol:

even the illuminated ring for the ignition key brilliant

Yes there are loads of cool stuff on there , can't seem to work out how to buy the darn stuff though haha. They had some interesting DRL mods on there which seem to go just above the Spot light.

*EDIT*

Tried to buy but translation page switched to Chinese when i click purchase :P , and i can't see any contact email on there .haha

Lenny

Another site selling them

http://98.139.168.220/babelfish/translate_url_content?.intl=uk&lp=zh_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fshop34778302.taobao.com%2f

Seems same problem about buying though , its a Selling website call Taobao in china for the Chinese market , seems there are ways through selling Agents to purchase this stuff.

I'm still looking into it :D

Your all going to lead me to road rage :angry: Every time i get in my car ill think of how much i was Rhode :blink: when I bought the heater control knobs :lol:

Haha.

When you get the new Knobs , take out rage on the old one's , you can choose different type's of attacks on each on Knob :D

Haha.

When you get the new Knobs , take out rage on the old one's , you can choose different type's of attacks on each on Knob :D

:blink: For some reason eBay have removed his listing, I’ve purchased from him and he has sent me tracking details and everything for my item but still eBay has suspected that the sale has taken place outside of the eBay umbrella

EBay mailed me saying :

We're writing to let you know that the listing for the following item you bid on has been removed:

FORD FOCUS 05 -11 Custom Interior Heater/AirCon Knobs

We strongly recommend that you do not complete this purchase. Purchases of items listed on eBay but then completed outside of eBay are extremely risky. They are not covered by eBay buyer protection programs and are highly susceptible to fraud.

For more information on offers to buy or sell outside of eBay, copy this link into a new browser window:

http://pages.ebay.ie/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html

***If You Have Already Paid Using PayPal***

If you have already paid for this item but have not received it, please remember these important steps:

• A buyer has 45 days after the date of the payment to open a dispute.

• A dispute can be escalated to a claim within 20 days from when the dispute was filed.

• Buyers must wait at least 10 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received.

• If the dispute is not escalated to a claim within 20 days, PayPal will close the dispute. A closed dispute cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

• When the 20-day deadline is approaching, PayPal will remind you by email and in the "Resolution Center."

You can learn more about the PayPal Dispute Resolution process by reviewing step-by-step tutorials in the Resolution Center after logging into PayPal.com.

***If you've already paid by a means other than PayPal***

• If you paid by Western Union or MoneyGram, contact the company directly (Western Union: 0800 833 833 - Outside the UK, call +353 1 24 97 214 or MoneyGram +800 8971 8971).

• Contact your bank to stop payment if you paid by cheque.

• Contact your credit card company if you paid by credit card.

Our goal is to keep eBay safe so you can buy confidently. It's rare that something goes wrong with a transaction on eBay. Whenever these events do occur, we try to help as much as possible to resolve the issue.

This is an automated response, so please don't reply to this message. If you still have questions, please click the "Contact Us" link at the left of the eBay Help pages.

Thank you for your understanding.

Quick Update, I’ve received the controls this morning, I’ll put them in over the next couple of days and create a guide, with photos

Their high quality the grips and ring are all aluminium, the only plastic parts are the clear lens and the black centre part, quite a weight in them.:D

Phew . At least you got them Lenny so you won't have to worry about message from eBay.

I bet they will look real good.

Phew . At least you got them Lenny so you won't have to worry about message from Ebay.

I bet they will look real good.

thanks pree, always seems to be the hard to find items that leave you with your heart in your mouth, waiting for the postman to arrive like a puppy :lol: while you get e-mails from e-bay telling you that your item may not arrive, glad to have them now, very happy with them, ive uploaded a guide mate, check it out,

still waiting on a mountune badge four weeks now from the uk :lol: says he's sent it :rolleyes:

Usually the way Lenny , uk prts not arriving and China parts arriving as they should .

I'm still waiting for my Rear light badge , BTW i found the switches or what certainly look like them , i'm waiting on a reply from them to see if i can order just one set.

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?SearchText=air+condition+knob&CatId=0&IndexArea=product_en&fsb=y&sq=y&tracelog=detail__direct_0914

i have seen your guide m8 , spot on they look great which is why i want a set , the ones i have found are red/blue/black or yellow , but no silver so if they get back to me i will probably go with black,check the link see if they look the same as what you got ,i'm hoping they are.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club