Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Titanium

GORDON MURR

I have just taken my new Focus with new Sony radio I am unable to get scrolling text,I get some text but it is static,and then goe's off after a few seconds.Is this the same for all others?

Dealer say's it is a safety issue,if that is the case why on earth do they put a text button in the first place?

Any help !Please!

Gordon

I guess it could be seen as a drive distraction.

On my 2010 Tit satnav the screen setting even on Nightime is like a football flood light and i had to dim it right down as it was lighting up the car , and probably scrolling text , you would always be looking across to read what it says taking your eyes off the road.

Thanks Paul.

On certain stations I get full scrolling text,but not on the station i want (Radio Shropshire)on my home DAB it gives lots of very useful info,and if it was a safety issue why give a text button and why on some stations it works fully.

Can you get scrolling text on Radio Shropshire?

Please try as I would like to know if it is my problem or all do not give it.

Many thanks.

Gordon (Telford)

Hi, pehaps it is the station not the radio as it works on some?

Chris

Chris,thanks for that,but on my DAB in the house on the same station gives the scrolling text to the full extent.

Regards Gordon.

PS What I am hoping for is someone to say yay or nay on thier DAB in Titanium.

Hi, give 'til the 1st sept and I'll tell you, although I probably won't be able to receive Radio Shropshire down on the south coast. If you want you might try the talkford forum http://www.talkford.com/portal/ for the Mk3 Focus, registration is free and there are a few more owners of the car there.

Chris

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club