Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jingles Zetec S

jingles

Just started this thread with the help of Lenny, thanks.

Makng some changes to my Focus so let me now what you think

IMG_0011.jpg

Makng some changes to my Focus so let me now what you think

The Zetec s is a great modifying base to be starting on mate; I wish mine looked like yours at the moment, can’t wait to get the Zetec s body kit fitted.B)

• 4 weeks later...

finaly got my new wheels on.

photo1.jpg

Yes it looks well with those wheels, how much did they set you back? And did you manage to flog the ones they replaced?

Yes it looks well with those wheels, how much did they set you back? And did you manage to flog the ones they replaced?

cost just over 550 with cheap tyres for now, yes managed to get rid off the old ones thanks

Always liked the look of those alloys, not only that, as I hand wash my car those alloys will not take a lot of cleaning.

Now my choice if I were to go for a Mk2.5 [i wont be, I'll change up to a Mk3 in a couple or three years] But if I were, my personal choice would be a Titanium, for the cruise control, auto dimming rear view mirror, and rain sensitive wipers. But the standard alloys would be a ball ache to clean [to many surfaces] Topped off with the body kit yours has, I reckon I would be well suited. :rolleyes:

Yep yours certainly looks the part.

Looks really good mate,

I love those alloys and body kit B)

whats next up on the list of mods mate?

Always liked the look of those alloys, not only that, as I hand wash my car those alloys will not take a lot of cleaning.

Now my choice if I were to go for a Mk2.5 [i wont be, I'll change up to a Mk3 in a couple or three years] But if I were, my personal choice would be a Titanium, for the cruise control, auto dimming rear view mirror, and rain sensitive wipers. But the standard alloys would be a ball ache to clean [to many surfaces] Topped off with the body kit yours has, I reckon I would be well suited. :rolleyes:

Yep yours certainly looks the part.

Agreed the tit wheels are shocking to clean, saying that i use a brush from Halfords which fits nicely between , and as long as i jet them off weekly , they look pretty clean , i have no plans to change my wheels , sure i would love some nice 17/18" rims , but then i see the price :D

I could of had the Zetec S when i got my Titanium , but i wanted the other "bits" CC/heated seats/Auto wipe /Auto lights/. But of course the Zetec S just looks so much better. But i'm happy with my choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks really good mate,

I love those alloys and body kit B)

whats next up on the list of mods mate?

next has to be getting the rear windows tinted, but the list just keeps getting longer the more i think about it.

next has to be getting the rear windows tinted, but the list just keeps getting longer the more i think about it.

I aspire to be as far progressed with the modding as you are mate, B)

I’ve got the Zetec S body kit up the attic waiting to be sprayed and fitted,

I can only dream about getting a set of alloys the same as you in the near future

Or a Bluefin super chip remap with K+N Filter wont be buying for a while

And considering asking Santa for a Duplex exhaust system from European-parts.com just encase he is real?

It would make me feel like a child again myself :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club