Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All New Fiesta - 1.25 Studio

DanielBK

Just placed an order for a 1.25 Studio (would of got the zetec but funds are tight :( )

was just wanting to know if it comes with an AUX input socket

Also, what are they like to drive overall?

I'm not 100% sure what the studio gets, will have to look it up. But i think all new Fiesta's get the AUX port as standard

I own the new fiesta in Zetec trim with a 1.4 petrol engine. Also has bluetooth, voice controll and a USB port. Its a dream to drive. Hardly any bodyroll in corners and so far - not many problems reported from owners.

How much did you pay for the Studio trim if you don't mind me asking.

The Studio doesn't come with an Aux port, it's only standard on Style and above. You would have had to go for the bluetooth option to get the Aux input on the Style.

The new fiesta is superb to drive, handles very well and feels like a bigger car than it is (much more like my old Focus than i expected it to be)

Think im paying £8000 in total. Before i collect it thought im going to ask if they can throw in the bluetooth pack.

I cant wait to get my hands on it! I drove a 1.4 Fiesta Silver (limited edition) and it was a dream to drive, but was unfortunately written off by some idiot slamming into the back off me :(

If you want the bluetooth pack, you will need to tell them now before the car goes into the production line. It cannot be added to the car after it's been built. Its only £150 (or free on zetec spec) anyway, so a faily cheap option

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club