Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tempature change

el bobo wiseo

hello,

i have an 08 focus zetec and have been looking on the computer by the speed dials, mine currently displays speed in MPH and temperature in fahrenheit, i would rather it dosaplys the temperature in celsius, i have tried to do this on my own but i can only seem to hcange the measure units to metric on imperial which is either MPH and fahrenheit OR KMPH and celsius, does any know if its possibly to have MPH and celsius?

many thanks

hello,

i have an 08 focus zetec and have been looking on the computer by the speed dials, mine currently displays speed in MPH and temperature in fahrenheit, i would rather it dosaplys the temperature in celsius, i have tried to do this on my own but i can only seem to hcange the measure units to metric on imperial which is either MPH and fahrenheit OR KMPH and celsius, does any know if its possibly to have MPH and celsius?

many thanks

I have my 08 Style showing MPH and Celsius (well I presume I have as it still shows the amount of fuel I have left in miles) can't remember off the top of my head how I done it, but I just followed the instructions in the handbook (I think I got the computer to show the temprature in the middle and then changed it to Celsius), if you have no answer beforehand I'll try to remember to grab the handbook out of the car tomorrow and recite what it says in there for you.

Is this what you mean?

various013.JPG

Hi

i have a 57 Focus, but it may be the same.

To change the temp from F to C, scroll to the temp screen then hold the Set/Reset in.

that changes it on mine

Hope this helps

Chris

Hi

i have a 57 Focus, but it may be the same.

To change the temp from F to C, scroll to the temp screen then hold the Set/Reset in.

that changes it on mine

Hope this helps

Chris

That is what it says in the handbook for my 08, you have to ensure you have the temprature showing in the middle of the display (basically where my fuel left is displayed on the picture I posted)

Good luck

That is what it says in the handbook for my 08, you have to ensure you have the temprature showing in the middle of the display (basically where my fuel left is displayed on the picture I posted)

Good luck

hello,

sorry to post into an old thread but id thought id let you know the advice you left me has worked perfectly, thank you very much!

hello,

sorry to post into an old thread but id thought id let you know the advice you left me has worked perfectly, thank you very much!

No problem, glad to be of assistance.